Thread: who from Calif

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default who from Calif

is going to Spyderfest? Its pretty cool to travel together but not in a bunch for safety's sake. Just trying to get an idea what time everyone is starting their run, how, anticipated stopping points, etc
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

This will be my 3 rd ride out to Spyderfest. I am leaving on the morning (4:45am)of Thursday the 18 th from Santa Monica , and riding 713 miles to Deming NM. Next day riding to Marble Falls Texas, approx 680 miles. next day my brother meets me from cedar park TX and we go ride locally. Then I stay Sat & Sun with his family Leave early Monday and ride to Comfort Inn at Spyderfest,approx 650 miles

I am pulling trailer and will have 2 read gas cans. However I will stop more frequently to stretch legs the latter half of a days ride. I have my gas stops timed at 15 minutes

How bout you Brian? When do you shove off?

TicketBait

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Either Sat or Sunday. I would need to call my hotel and tell them I will be coming in a day early. I always thought it looked pretty impressive to travel in a small group. Its good advertising for the bike and good for the riders to see each other and lift our spirits. I40 is a lonesome highway.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.