Spyder Garage

Default MOGANG Saturday April 20 to Tuesday April 23

Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants at Pitbull starting at the latest NOON. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it.

Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at Pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday (day) please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

MOGANG has a meeting Tuesday evening at PitBull starting at 6:00 p.m. All, please try to make this as this is our kick-off to Spyderfest.

Another reminder.... every evening at 10:00 p.m. or thereabouts we will have a pow wow at Comfort Inn - War Room to review items for the next day. The only exception will be Friday night after the Pie Run and we will meet around midnight (yes I did say midnight) at the end of the pie run before we all head back to our hotels.
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 04-16-2013 at 09:49 AM.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it. Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

Getting closer and closer crime to have fun meet and greet

Thank you everyone in advance!!
    GM Linda..first thanks sooooo much for all you do as HEAD of this incredible task. You are kickin' butt and takin' names....luv it. On the 20th..start time and location (assume Pitbull's...but you know about assume)..thanks.

-144 hrs to my launch to points EAST!!!
    Last edited by murphybrown; 04-09-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Just a reminder on Saturday the 20th we will begin stuffing bags and organizing tee shirts and hoodies for registrants. If we need to continue on Sunday so be it. Then on Monday the 22nd please meet at pitbull in the morning there will be signs to be put out etc

Tuesday please check in at pitbull for last minute need to get done stuff.

Getting closer and closer crime to have fun meet and greet

Thank you everyone in advance!!
    Mike, Patti, and I will be arriving in Springfield on that Saturday. It takes at least 3 hours for us to travel down so let us all know what time to be there.

Thanks so much for your hard work and planning!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll be ready for bag stuffin' duty Saturday - where will you be? The war room?

Spyder Garage

We are stuffing at Pitbull. Plan on starting by noon latest. I will be there earlier getting it all set up

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Hey I know I am not part of the MOGANG but it looks as if I may have some free time on Monday. If y'all would like some extra help.

Spyder Garage

Any and all help appreciated. Come by Pitbull if you have time and want to help. Thanks for the offer

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We'll be there on Saturday Linda! I believe Dennis is planning to ride his Eureka Springs route for timing and planning purposes. Thanks for all the hard work you've done already. Now you can let some of us take some of the pressure off! The fun is about to officially begin! Almost time to get the party started.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderNana View Post
    We'll be there on Saturday Linda! I believe Dennis is planning to ride his Eureka Springs route for timing and planning purposes. Thanks for all the hard work you've done already. Now you can let some of us take some of the pressure off! The fun is about to officially begin! Almost time to get the party started.
    I'll be there and going with Dennis!! See you all then!!

Pete
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We'll be there on Saturday to help with bags. I have to go back due to work though and won't be back until Tuesday night. Dennis is trying to get ahold of Len to see when he should come. He also has to bring our Booth stuff(which of course I'm still working on)

Spyder Garage

Brenda, Len will eed help on Monday etc to get all the banners out. Hard to get ahold of him right now.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Ok Linda, I'll Tell Dennis. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

Few final reminders (I hope),

MOGANG has a meeting Tuesday evening at PitBull starting at 6:00 p.m. All, please try to make this as this is our kick-off to Spyderfest.

Another reminder.... every evening at 10:00 p.m. or thereabouts we will have a pow wow at Comfort Inn - War Room to review items for the next day. The only exception will be Friday night after the Pie Run and we will meet around midnight (yes I did say midnight) at the end of the pie run before we all head back to our hotels.

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Dennis and I will be down on Friday to get some things done on our Spyder. If there's anything you need help with then just let us know. We'll be there by noon on Saturday to stuff the welcome packs too. See you soon! It's almost time to party!
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Spyder Garage

I hate that I can't stay and help more. We have a gal on maternity leave so are short handed.

Spyder Garage

I know what you mean BJ. I didn't have enough vacation time, so I have to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but Malissa and I will be there about the time the bonfire starts on Wednesday evening & staying till Sundays Finale. We'll see you and Dennis on Saturday.