Spyder Garage

Default Think I sold another Spyder yesterday

When I was at the 421 store I had a pretty big group around the Spyder the whole time. One guy was a rider and was getting ready to build a trike but after seeing the Spyder and hearing the price he just scrapped that idea. ;D I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited about the Spyder that wasn't a owner. My guess is he didn't get a wink of sleep last night and he'll own one by the end of the week. ;D :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Think I sold another Spyder yesterday

Heck, Lamont, have you ever considered getting a dealer license? I think you would have a pretty large amount of commissions by now!

Derwin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Think I sold another Spyder yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster
    When I was at the 421 store I had a pretty big group around the Spyder the whole time. One guy was a rider and was getting ready to build a trike but after seeing the Spyder and hearing the price he just scrapped that idea. ;D I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited about the Spyder that wasn't a owner. My guess is he didn't get a wink of sleep last night and he'll own one by the end of the week. ;D :bigthumbsup:
    After having built two dual-sport tadpole trikes (see avatar) I was about to start on the design of a highway only model and was trying to decide what motorcycle I would buy as the basis, to modify (I used Yamaha TW200's for the dual-sports). Then I saw the first article in my newspaper about the Spyder and I changed my mind about building also. For one thing it would have cost me more to build. I waited until I could test ride the Spyder and then I put my deposit down (June '07).

It's always nice to have choices ;D

Frank