Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers near portland

I am considering buying a spider rt in a few months. There are two dealers in the area. One in Vancouver WA and one in Portland. I am wondering if anyone has an opinion of which one provides the best service.
    David Kenney

Spyder Garage

Default Longview Washington

When I arrived in Oregon after more than 5,000 mile ride, I was advised to take my to the one in Longview Washington up I~5 some 30 miles into Washington State from Oregon. They did a Bang Up Service for me Father and son teamed up and got the service done in less than 2 hours while I waited (a slow day for them) and I got a $50.00 discount WOW Can't knock that !! Sorry I forgot (CRS) the name of the dealer, but sure others will BELL in soon on that for you.

Spyder Garage

Pro Caliber in Longview definitly has the best Rep so far. Big supporter of the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter, and I have heard of any major complaints about them. Rt now the only dealer I will take mine to in the NW, granted it is the closest. Lol
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

Thanks. Has anyone heard comments about Sk Northwest.
    Last edited by dtkennney; 04-14-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    David Kenney

Spyder Garage

SK??? Go and look. Drool on the Victories, and drive to Longview to buy.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

Default Dealers near portland

So bad they will not fix your Spyder ..all they will do is messier up. Procaliber in long view , wa is the best for your work and to buy from......

Spyder Garage

Don't sell SK short, they are also supporters of the Columbia River Chapter. They are working at getting better.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I know this is an old thread, but as a new member I happened across it.
    I recently decided to buy a used Spyder. Looking at online review sites, I could find plenty of negative reviews for all the northwest dealers.
    Of all of them, only SK had a used Spyder in stock (one dealer didn't even bother to return my call).
    I had a pleasant experience from start to finish. I live 60 miles from Portland, and they were very accommodating, and I feel I got a fair deal.
    I don't know what their service department is like, but I can recommend them for purchasing a bike.

Spyder Garage

On a new Spyder - it was MSRP or nothing (there's a lot more to this story too.)

They let people sit on my RT, when it was in for service.

When I had to leave it at the dealer for several days, due to time constraints, they left it outside, in the rain, and gave it to me dirty, when I came to get it.

That's three strikes.

I never had a problem or issue with Pro Caliber. Honest folks, tell it like it is, and do a great job. What more can I say?
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

SK's service department wouldn't know their head from a hole in the ground. EVERY issue I ever had with my 2010 RT-S, when taken to SK for service or repair, was blamed on "user error"!!! The even blamed a throttle module failure (that was later recalled) on the fact that I washed the Spyder and got the module wet!!! HELLO!!!!! That's blatant BS. As previously mentioned, they may be getting better but I'd rather not let them experiment on my $30 machine, thank you!!! Pro Caliber in Vancouver is where you want to have your service performed AND where you want to buy. IMHO