Spyder Garage

Default Rally at Battle Alley Vintage Bike show for Michiganders, this Sunday May 4th

This Sunday in Holly Michigan there is a Vintage bike show called Rally at Battle Ally. My husband and I will be there for a while after church. So about 1:30pm we should be there. If anyone wants to make their way over there, let us know and we can meet up with you.
    Deb
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Rally at Battle Alley Vintage Bike show for Michiganders, this Sunday May 4th

We attended this event this past weekend and the Spyders were a big hit. All folks (male, female, young, old) who saw them liked them. We gave out a few DVDs and a few of the Spyder info business cards that dltang made up. Mostly just chatting with people though. Also, we saw a ton of cool bikes including vintage bikes, new bikes and custom bikes. All in all, it was a very enjoyable afternoon.

Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Rally at Battle Alley Vintage Bike show for Michiganders, this Sunday May 4th

Quote Originally Posted by bjt
    We attended this event this past weekend and the Spyders were a big hit. All folks (male, female, young, old) who saw them liked them. We gave out a few DVDs and a few of the Spyder info business cards that dltang made up. Mostly just chatting with people though. Also, we saw a ton of cool bikes including vintage bikes, new bikes and custom bikes. All in all, it was a very enjoyable afternoon.

Glad you had a good afternoon at Holly. The Holly rally is always fun. Set aside time for the one in the Fall, and maybe we'll see you there. I knew the Spyders would be a big hit. I haven't seen a more appreciative audience, for all manner of motorcycles, at any other event I have ever attended.
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!