Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post

Pincushion,

Definitely spread the word to them so we can save room for at least one California table. No need for each group to have their own unless they just want to. Wish you were able to make it this year!
    This is a huge effort in logistics but one with rewards. SRA Inland Empire (CA) will be there. We can share a table with other Calif chapters and perhaps other SRA chapters would like to join tables.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joet82 View Post
    me and Eric DelToro posted on almost every SRA facebook page. hopefully all of them follow through. There was also talk about bringing the Spyders in the Redwoods banner, but i'm not sure how Len will take having another event advertised, even though it's an easy way to advertise the Cali chapters since they all sponsor/run the event.
    I asked Rickylen and he said it was cool. I plan to print some Redwood fliers but I have no access to the banner.
    Happy Spyder Owner

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    This is a huge effort in logistics but one with rewards. SRA Inland Empire (CA) will be there. We can share a table with other Calif chapters and perhaps other SRA chapters would like to join tables.
    Great! I've added SRA Inland Empire and if no other CA chapters sign up invidivually, we'll put all of the CA chapters at a table. We've already had several other SRA chapters sign up so I appreciate y'all representing!

Spyder Garage

Great! I've added SRA Inland Empire and if no other CA chapters sign up invidivually, we'll put all of the CA chapters at a table. We've already had several other SRA chapters sign up so I appreciate y'all representing!
    Faran I asked the other SRA chapters on the west coast to request a table at least to show their banner and to request the same. Hopefully we can all stage side by side. The same goes for the other chapters in the country. Sounds like a giant party on "Hospitality Lane".
    Happy Spyder Owner

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Minnesota is in! We were trying figure out a place and time to get together at spyderfest and this works out great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    Minnesota is in! We were trying figure out a place and time to get together at spyderfest and this works out great!
    Woohoo! I think this is working just like we hoped. I've got y'all added.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Faran I asked the other SRA chapters on the west coast to request a table at least to show their banner and to request the same. Hopefully we can all stage side by side. The same goes for the other chapters in the country. Sounds like a giant party on "Hospitality Lane".
    Or have the SRA Gauntlet. A portion of the path lined with all the SRA Chapters on both sides. Lol
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Faran ~ I'm weighing in for two SRA CA Chapters. San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento. Please put us on the list. I will be bringing their banners to display. We would like to be with the other CA SRA Chapters. I don't know how big the tables are. Our banners are 3 x 5 each. Thanks so much for all that you are doing. I'm so looking forward to this event. Marciana
    Last edited by Motorcycle Mama & Papa; 04-07-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama & Papa View Post
    Faran ~ I'm weighing in for two SRA CA Chapters. San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento. Please put us on the list. I will be bringing their banners to display. We would like to be with the other CA SRA Chapters. I don't know how big the tables are. Our banners are 3 x 5 each. Thanks so much for all that you are doing. I'm so looking forward to this event. Marciana
    Yea! I'll add you to the list.

I'm not sure on the table size either, but I'm guessing a 6-8' (I'll try to find out). Might have to hang one on one side and one on the other (unless we have enough to give you two tables).

Spyder Garage

Seems like we're missing some of the Gulf Coast states! Are enough of y'all coming in on Wednesday to set up a hospitality table?

Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Default Virginia is in!

I am happy to announce that Virginia will be represented at the Kickoff party! The VA Spyders to Spyderfest 2013 riding group and the Old Dominion Chapter of the Spyder Ryders of America will be co-sponsoring our tent. Stop by and say hello! Just look for the Virginia flag.
    And hopefully, we just might have something for you!
    Just remember--
    Virginia Is For Lovers!!
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

Spyder Garage

Default ATTENTION: New Activity at Spyderfest this Year!

Do my best to amble by, I will be working you know!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by piedmontrider View Post
    I am happy to announce that Virginia will be represented at the Kickoff party! The VA Spyders to Spyderfest 2013 riding group and the Old Dominion Chapter of the Spyder Ryders of America will be co-sponsoring our tent. Stop by and say hello! Just look for the Virginia flag.
    And hopefully, we just might have something for you!
    Just remember--
    Virginia Is For Lovers!!
    I'll update the listing. Can't wait to meet you Virginians!

Spyder Garage

Spyderfest Group Meet-Ups on Wednesday Night!

Is there a way that a local could check to see if there is any wifi reception, looks like there are houses on the other side of the river?

Spyder Garage

Just bumping this thread up again. Wondering if we have any Gulf Coast Spyderlovers who want to represent at the Wednesday Kickoff meetups? I know we have a bunch of riders coming from Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, etc. Come sign up!

Spyder Garage

Four more days to sign up your state or riding group/club for a hospitality table or booth at Wednesday's kickoff event. Whether you have a table & chair & sign with your state's name on it, or whether you bring a booth, provides giveaways and generally go all out...the point is just to provide a meet-up spot for folks in your area to congregate. Seriously, there is no advance planning or coordination needed.

I'd love to set up a few more so if you've been on the fence about signing up, get off and come on!

Spyder Garage

Ticketbait.... I know we will have wifi at Vendor Village, but don't think it will reach that far. Will put it on my list of things to review with Len on Thursday

Faran..... Thank you again for taking this on, don't think we would have had the man/woman power to have done this in addition to everything else.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Allright! We just added one more group to the list! Looks like we'll have at least 14 hospitality/meet-up areas representing various states and riding groups and interests. This is gonna be fun!

Spyder Garage

Default ATTENTION: New Activity at Spyderfest this Year!

Allright! We just added one more group to the list! Looks like we'll have at least 14 hospitality/meet-up areas representing various states and riding groups and interests. This is gonna be fun!
    Thanks again Faran for project managing this!

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Ticketbait.... I know we will have wifi at Vendor Village, but don't think it will reach that far. Will put it on my list of things to review with Len on Thursday
    Thanks for the info SpyderLady, I am hoping Firefly comes to our rescue, if not us professional teachers will just wing it