Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lewis country ride

Thank you alot Joe for doing this ride I had a blast with all the twisties and up and downs thru the great farmlands and hyways and byways thru the small burgs and along the rivers and creeks with wind and rain and sunny weather it was a great time by all especially the fellowship around the food tables in both locations. I am glad everyone made it home safe and will be able to ride again.Larry we're just gonna have to sweet talk you wife along on these trips to film them as we travel along for other folks to see how much fun we can have together as Spyder group. Thanks again Joe, Drive safe this week,
    Steve (spyderman051)

Quote Originally Posted by joet82 View Post
    Thanks Bruce, glad you made it home safe, even with the challenges you faced. I have face the same thing several times and it's why I have the BadBoy Air Horn. sadly I will be too busy on my next time home to be able to get another route going. have to pack up and move to MO in July. but all you really have to do is go on google maps, pick a start and an end, and then drag your route to find the roads. that's literally how I found Wildwood road. I had never been back there before yesterday. thanks again to the 6 ryders who joined me. if not before, see you guys at the NEXT SpyderFest!

Spyder Garage

Had a great time on the ride. Good meeting everyone! Thanks! Jack