Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default SRA - Lewis County Ryde - May 18th!

Planning a ryde for late May as well, with the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter. haven't decided on a weekend yet, but it will be a Saturday, starting in Kalama and ending south of Toledo. the route will take the group through the backroads of Lewis County's west side. I'm sporatic at best in checking this email, but hit me up if you want to join us and I will pass the date on when I decide on when I will take my home time during that month.
    Last edited by joet82; 04-08-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lewis County Ride

I can go with you any date in May but the 25th as I am going out to Lake Quinault Lodge for that weekend on my bike with my wife for her birthday. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by joet82 View Post
    Planning a ryde for late May as well, with the Spyder Ryder of America - Columbia River Chapter. haven't decided on a weekend yet, but it will be a Saturday, starting in Kalama and ending south of Toledo. the route will take the group through the backroads of Lewis County's west side. I'm sporatic at best in checking this email, but hit me up if you want to join us and I will pass the date on when I decide on when I will take my home time during that month.

Spyder Garage

Things are leaning toward the 18th. Will finalize my decision on the date by the end of the week.

Spyder Garage

I will mark the date on my calendar!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default lewis county ride

The 18th sounds good for me, I can join up with lil rabbit on his way down in Grand Mound area.

Things are leaning toward the 18th. Will finalize my decision on the date by the end of the week.

Spyder Garage

ITS FINAL. UNLESS RAIN SCARES US ALL AWAY, THE DATE HAS BEEN DECIDED.

SATURDAY MAY 18TH!

I will set up an event page on facebook and will post the link here when I do.

It will start in. Kalama at The Columbia Inn for breakfast/coffee. Be there about 7am for breakfast (would like an RSVP for reservation numbers). And end after 120 miles at GEECEE's Truck Stop for lunch.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RSVP

This sounds like fun, Do we RSVP here or wait for your Facebook link? Count this as my RSVP...

ITS FINAL. UNLESS RAIN SCARES US ALL AWAY, THE DATE HAS BEEN DECIDED.

SATURDAY MAY 18TH!

I will set up an event page on facebook and will post the link here when I do.

It will start in. Kalama at The Columbia Inn for breakfast/coffee. Be there about 7am for breakfast (would like an RSVP for reservation numbers). And end after 120 miles at GEECEE's Truck Stop for lunch.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    This sounds like fun, Do we RSVP here or wait for your Facebook link? Count this as my RSVP...
    Either or. Some people don't do facebook.

Spyder Garage

Default RSVP

Hey count this as my RSVP too......

Spyder Garage

Event has been created on FB, my link won't work right now as I'm on my phone, but look for SRA - Lewis County Ryde on there and it should come up. Email me at joet82@yahoo.com or RSVP on here.

Those of you who already have, are you going to be +1? Or solo?

Spyder Garage

Joe,

I will be solo.

Bruce

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lewis co. ride

Joe,
    I'll be Solo as well.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by lil rabbit View Post
    Joe,

I will be solo.

Bruce

Spyder Garage

Cool, so far the count is 6. :-)

Spyder Garage

if anyone else would like to join and are coming from the north side of Kalama, the 3 of us who have posted on this thread will be meeting up at Love's Truck Stop on exit 72 in Napavine at 6am on the morning of the 18th. with PBR at 615 to book it down to the Columbia Inn Restaurant for breakfast. If you'd prefer to meet up at the restaurant, that's fine too. just be there by 745 for PBR/KSU at 8am-ish

Spyder Garage

http://www.facebook.com/events/51559...0600/?refid=18

Here's the link to the event page on facebook. This one is for CPUs. Instead of phones. But will work on phones as well.

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds great.

Sounds like fun. Count me in (Bruce, can I ride down with you from Silverdale)?

Jack

Spyder Garage

Sounds good. Meet the 3 of us at Love off exit 72. We all plan on meeting there by 6am with PBR at 615.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jackgsd View Post
    Sounds like fun. Count me in (Bruce, can I ride down with you from Silverdale)?

Jack
    Jack,

I was thinking of going down Friday night to stay in a hotel near there... I haven't decided on that yet but I will let you know if I plan to go down on Friday... But my work may have me working that weekend too and not sure on that but it sure seems like that will happen.. will let you know.
    Bruce

Spyder Garage

13 days till we RYDE! I'm ready, are you? If my count is right, we are at 8 Spyders! With 2 maybes. :-)

Just 3 more days till we can start checking the 10 day forecast. Haha

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lil rabbit View Post
    Jack,

I was thinking of going down Friday night to stay in a hotel near there... I haven't decided on that yet but I will let you know if I plan to go down on Friday... But my work may have me working that weekend too and not sure on that but it sure seems like that will happen.. will let you know.
    Bruce

Im actually going to Oly on Friday night to stay at my sisters so if you make it, Ill see you Saturday morning.

Spyder Garage

Default weather report

Just checked the forecast for Winlock, my hometown and one that's in the center of where the ryde will take place and its a 20% chance of rain with mid 60s. Sounds like a perfect day other than the "occasional" thundercloud. Not enough to scare me away.

Spyder Garage

Default Lewis County Ryde

Late entry --- ill try to meet up with you all - coming from federal way what time is everyone departing - ?

Or I will see you At truck stop - - who planned such an early ride )))

253- 2 0 9 58 48- Allen

Spyder Garage

Default Lewis County Ride

I am in OLY (stayed the night with sister). Ill be at loves at 6am. Green RS

619-889-5800
    Jack

Spyder Garage

Want to first thanks Joe for setting up the route and ride. Riding around Lewis County back roads with some fun twisties and scenary.. OH yea can't forget the smells at times from the farms.... Also meeting up with old and new friends from the Vancouver, WA area like first time rider Larry who did a great job staying with the group.... Hope everyone made it home safe. I must tell you all that on my way home, I almost got hit by a driver who didn't even look to their left to see if anyone or anything was in the lane to pull into. I know because I just about even with the drivers window when the driver(which I won't mention if it was a male/female driver) looked into their mirror and just pulled into my lane. So a little defensive driving and luck I avoided an accident or caused one but I did give my gesture of feeling to the driver. And of course their reaction was what????? But anyway I needed to tell everyone this because no matter how careful and defensive you are there is always someone who going to challenge you on the road. I made home safe and sound. Ok enough of that, so once again thanks to Joe for the ride can't wait for another tour through Lewis County and surrounding areas.

Bruce(aka: lil rabbit)

Spyder Garage

Thanks Bruce, glad you made it home safe, even with the challenges you faced. I have face the same thing several times and it's why I have the BadBoy Air Horn. sadly I will be too busy on my next time home to be able to get another route going. have to pack up and move to MO in July. but all you really have to do is go on google maps, pick a start and an end, and then drag your route to find the roads. that's literally how I found Wildwood road. I had never been back there before yesterday. thanks again to the 6 ryders who joined me. if not before, see you guys at the NEXT SpyderFest!