Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default #3489 now has 200 miles on it..... picked it up yesterday!

I trailered it home on the NJ turnpike back to my home in Delaware, picked up at Ledgewood Kawasaki.......

I had two thumbs up and one cell phone picture before I made it to the bridge to get out of Jersey!

I took it off the trailer and 5 minutes later I was running around my neighborhood trying to get used to it..... it seems that everywhere this goes people STARE at it! two trips to the gas station already.... a total of 6 people have come up to me in those two trips to ask questions........ I took my girlfriend for a ride last night because she was like..... I wanna run to the store..... I looked outside and said, "Hey! Let's take the Spyder!"

I feel like this is the most fun I've had in my adult life!! We go into the store and 5 minutes later we're standing in line and looking out the window we see about 10 people surrounding it....... HAHA!

I guess this is what they meant when they said you wouldn't get this much attention "driving a stretched cadillac Escalade with a naked paris hilton on the hood." not that I think she's my #1 idea of hot..... but whatever.

I'm about to go out for another ride..... before the crappy weather comes in.... This is awesome!!!

:hot: :a18: :bad2thebone: :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Default Re: #3489 now has 200 miles on it..... picked it up yesterday!

Happy riding!!!!!!!!!!!

SPYMAN
    PE #2735
    RUBBER SIDE DOWN SHINY SIDE UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly...

Spyder Garage

Glad you made it home. Also glad you resolved the financing issue. Enjoy.

Paul

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Always allow at least an extra 30 minutes when you take the Spyder out to run errands. I have yet to stop The Spyder without someone or several someones coming over to ask questions. I have had the Spyder 4 months now and it never fails.

Jack H.

Spyder Garage

Congrats! I can't wait to get mine! From what I'm reading - everyone in here is a celebrity with the Spyder. My friend takes his to work - same place I work at and everyone comes out on breaks to just stare and take pics!

Enjoy!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pretty much...... now she has about 325 miles on her...... getting close to that first service already in the first weekend!!

I would have driven.......... ridden? the spyder to work today but it's cold with on and off rain today and the car just looked more comfortable given the circumstances, plus I'm just not ready to get her all wet and messy!!

I'm TOTALLY enjoying it though.... and yes..... you can't get stuck in traffic without people pulling out their cell phones to take pictures.... and not once in the 3 fill ups so far have I gotten away from the gas station without questions........ you should have seen it last night in the parking lot to a busy walmart...... I'm wearing the first owners jacket, walking through the store to grab a couple things before I headed home with my girlfriend and this guy stops us and says, "Hey..... are you riding that three wheeler out front!?"....... he noticed the 'Can-Am' on the jacket.... HAHA

:bigthumbsup: So I'm loving the !!

Spyder Garage

Congrats and keep riding.