Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 rt limited graphics installation and 3rd brakelight/fender lights nj/ny area

hello im from nj i have a 2012 limited does anyone know where i can get a grahpics kit instaled in ny/nj area i have the kit jsut want someone to install them its the peel and stick ones

also anyone have a 3rd brake light installed on the trunk if so where and how much was it to install? this is a must need for my area

also i knwo you can do fender strip lights that can turn into an additional turn sognal anyone have them and can recomment a place in nj/ny area?
    Last edited by meathead1978; 03-25-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try Power Sports Wrap a site sponsor for the wrap, ESI Cycle for the third brake light and TricLed for the fender lights. They are all sponsors and can be found on the home page. As for installs on the lights your dealer may be able to do it for you. They are all fairly easy to do yourself though.

Good luck.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Where in NJ are you there is a graphic shop in Ridgefield that I use for all my work, I can ask him if he would do it and what the charge would be.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by burg650 View Post
    Where in NJ are you there is a graphic shop in Ridgefield that I use for all my work, I can ask him if he would do it and what the charge would be.
    im in passaic county if you want private message with your e mail and il send you the pic that i would like done