Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default passaic county new spuder owner 2012 rt limited need recommendations

i just purchased a 2012 leftover rt limited from motorcycle mall

i have a graphics kit i would like recommendations on people/business to install them are the peel and stick ones its about ten pieces

i would like to do the led strip lights on the fenders and also use them as turn signals also need recommendations
    also gonna be purchasing floorboards i dont like seal floorboards i like these http://web-boards.net/spyder_footboards/footboards.html

also i need a led strobe rear brake light to mount on the tunk anyone purchasea nd install one thaqt can help me or can recomend someone or somewhere

Spyder Garage

Tricled.com Reggie is the best.2012-12-31_10.33.16.jpg And a sponsor here. And I love the phone pics 497.jpgan there only $100.http://www.spyderrt.info/1_2_Products.html
    Last edited by my3gs; 03-24-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Welcome! You're going to have fun now.

Spyder Garage

Look at Diamond R floorboards. They're a sponsor here too. They just announced their floorboards today in a recent post. They look really nice. I'm gettin a set at SpyderFest!

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome..!!

Welcome and congrats on your purchase...you in the right place for all your spyder needs...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

and congratulations on your new

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

on the New Bandit
    KEEP YOUR KNEES IN THE BREEZE!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by meathead1978 View Post

i have a graphics kit i would like recommendations on people/business to install them are the peel and stick ones its about ten pieces

i would like to do the led strip lights on the fenders and also use them as turn signals also need recommendations
    also gonna be purchasing floorboards i dont like seal floorboards i like these http://web-boards.net/spyder_footboards/footboards.html

also i need a led strobe rear brake light to mount on the tunk anyone purchasea nd install one thaqt can help me or can recomend someone or somewhere
    Congratulations and welcome to the spyder a world. That's the same place I got my spyder from. Check out the Jersey form sometime, we just had a meet up yesterday

Very Active Member stormtrooper's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

and good luck with your new toy.

2014 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

Grip Puppies, 12 volt power outlet, BRP comfort seat, Tri-Axis adjustable handlebars, BajaRons sway bar & links, Spyderpops Bump Skid w/Inlaid LED's & Stainless steel Kott grilles,SmoothSpyder belt tensioner,Carbon fiber dipped wind deflectors,Lamonster NBV highway brackets,Lamonster cat delete pipe,

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Default welcome aboard

Congrats on the new purchaseI use tricled as well, Reggie an amazing person to deal with.He backs his products 1000 percent and is a gentlmen.