Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Hindle Sounds Great!

I had my dealer install my Hindle exhaust when my Spyder was in for it's 600 mile service day before yesterday and was pleasantly surprised when I picked it up last night! The exhaust sounds awesome! I was surprised how loud it is compared to my stock M109R exhaust which is pretty boisterous but even though it's loud, and a bit higher note then my M109R. I think it has kind of a mellow tone mixed with enough bass thump for what I had been looking for. If only the idle was a bit slower it would sound even more impressive in my opinion.

When I drove it to work today, several car alarms went off as I entered my car garage :2cool: and you could hear the massive mid-tones resonating throughout the football field size concrete parking garage :hot: at that moment I was very happy with my choice to get the Hindle and had a huge smile on my face! :a18:

With the new exhaust, it's like a whole other bike. That plus I am finally out of break-in and was winding it up past 6000RPM for the first time since I had it. At one point on the way home tonight, I had pulled over on the interstate to make a phone call and when I pulled back into traffic, I was so eager to reach the speed limit (65) that I suddenly noticed the rear tire (which was burning rubber) sliding up on the right side of the bike. I let of the throttle a bit as I went through the gears, and she straightened back out as I looked down at the speedometer which said I had reached 80+MPH by then, and I had another huge smile on my face! :a18:

The bike is a lot of fun and the Hindle exhaust is really like the icing on the cake that allows you to bring out the beast in the bike! I know there are probably other exhausts that sound better and more will probably come out over the next few months that sound even better then those. For what I wanted, the Hindle is perfect and I am extremely happy with it's fit, finish and sound qualities! :bigthumbsup:

Your millage may vary.

-Tim

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Hindle Sounds Great!

Great report! Our dealer called today with the good news that our latest parts order is in. dltang and I go to pick up our Hindles tomorrow. I am coming up on my 600 mile service. It could happen tomorrow or next week, depending on riding weather. ;D
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

What did you folks pay for your Hindles?

Jack H.

Spyder Garage

I think we paid $509.. whatever list minus 10% is.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.