Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Riders in the Virginia, Maryland, and DC join us at the Marine Corps Museum

18900 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Triangle, VA 22172
    38.543404 -77.342171

April 6 2013, 1015am until----you decide

If you miss us outside or in the lobby, go to the 2nd floor then go left until you come to the food area.

Come out and join us for breakfast/lunch and a chance to
    show off your Spyders. Feel free to tour the wonderful Marines
    Museum (It's free ) to all. Also if you have items that you
    want to donate to the Virginia Basket for Spyderfest (See details on SRAOD
    Face Book page). Also more information on BRP and Fredericksburg
    Motor Sports. Member applications and patch/rocker ordering.

Spyder Garage

Hi Bandwagon,
    I would love to ride/meet up with you guys at another time. Unfortunately, I will be out of town not returning until the April 8th. Please keep me in mind for future events. Are you going to the owner's event in Maggie Valley?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieluvsSpyders View Post
    Hi Bandwagon,
    I would love to ride/meet up with you guys at another time. Unfortunately, I will be out of town not returning until the April 8th. Please keep me in mind for future events. Are you going to the owner's event in Maggie Valley?
    Please visit us at www.sraodva.com Facebook Spyder Ryder of America Old Dominion

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

See you there...

Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Riders

Kenny-
    Both my wife and I will be there Saturday. Will be happy to discuss the group ride to Spyderfest (currently at 7 Spyders).

Doug Taylor
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll be there on Saturday. Weather is supposed to be nice so I'll be taking a leisurely 3 hour Spyder ryde up Route 17 to Fredericksburg then the "big slab" into Triangle. Bringing my goodies for the Virginia/Maryland Spyderfest basket. Looking forward to the meeting; gabbing with fellow Spyder lovers, and visiting the museum.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded