Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default March 23rd Central Arkansas Spyder ride postponed

Hey Spyder riders,

Due to the unseasonably cool temperatures and the high probability of rain on Saturday, our Spyder ride is being postponed. We will tentatively reschedule for March 30th. We will make definite plans as we get closer to the date and see if these weather trends are going to change.
    On another note, Hooters is starting their “BIKE NITES” on Thursday, April 4th. This would be a great time to show off our Spyders and meet other riding enthusiast.
    Please give me a call if you have any questions and suggestions.

Chuckster
    501-804-0639

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update, Chuck.

Spyder Garage

So Sad, i was looking forward to it.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Sorry was looking forward to it.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer..!!

But better safe than sorry or at least uncomfortably wet.. Hope the fact winter drags on that summer will do the same for all of you..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryde?

My wife and I will be moving into Hot Springs Village next month. Would be interested in joining up for some rydes, where do you start out from? Looking forward to some great ryes in Arkansas!

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    But better safe than sorry or at least uncomfortably wet.. Hope the fact winter drags on that summer will do the same for all of you..!!
    Sue & Mike
    RTS-SE6 Limited (Congac)
    Hot Springs Village, Ar.

Billet Spyder license plate, grip buddies, Shortee antenna, XM Radio, air deflectors, cb radio, sheepskin seat cover.

Spyder Garage

Default March 23rd Central Arkansas Spyder ride postponed

Quote Originally Posted by suenmikez View Post
    My wife and I will be moving into Hot Springs Village next month. Would be interested in joining up for some rydes, where do you start out from? Looking forward to some great ryes in Arkansas!
    We run to hot springs quite often on weekends from Bryant, maybe we could swing through the village and pick you up

Cruzr joe 501 580-5595

Jplouch@stephensgroup.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by suenmikez View Post
    I do not live in the Village but I work there 3 days a week. let me know when you get in and I will stop by to say HI in my travels. I work on ever ones appliances there. If you need appliance work done call Haines appliance in Hot Springs and I will fix you up. we do not sale, just repair. Jerry
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!