Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm going to think about what i want, Then i will place my order by the weekend

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

placed my order today...go scooterexpress

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is he going to put together a set for you in PINK?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looking for forward to a set at Spyderfest.

enjoy the ride
    Allen & Patti

Spyder Garage

I know you will be at Spyderfest and I want: SpyderLady

If you can do pink for Flamingobabe, can you do Purple for me?? Not too dark or it won't show up.

Consider this an order. If you want to demo putting them on my bike that would be great. See you soon

SpyderLady

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

great see you at spyderfest.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Neat idea.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

Spyder Garage

"Knight Rider" would look sharp on your tires..think about it

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default Farkle your tires with raised white letters

Cool
    Last edited by Woody; 03-30-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default NEW "KENDA" KIT

i've added more pictures with more to come.

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Has your supplier thought about glow in the dark letters? Also, I'd like a butterfly if it's available. See you at Spyderfest. Congrats on your new venture. MM
    Last edited by Motorcycle Mama & Papa; 04-09-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama & Papa View Post
    Has your supplier thought about glow in the dark letters? Also, I'd like a butterfly if it's available. See you at Spyderfest. Congrats on your new venture. MM
    those dont exist sorry..also no problems on the butterflys will have at spyderfest,if your not coming please p.m me with your order and i'll get them sent out to ya.

jim

Spyder Garage

Your website says you can make custom shapes ...any possibility of making a paw print (dog ) ? Like this ...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365533397.128757.jpg

Thanks Nicole
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kawakii View Post
    Your website says you can make custom shapes ...any possibility of making a paw print (dog ) ? Like this ...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365533397.128757.jpg

Thanks Nicole
    nicole, with what you just showed me i'm going to say not likely but this is what i can do i can give you a pieace of this material and you can cut it out with scissors and glue on would that work for you? i'll only charge you for is the glue.you coming to spyderfest this way you wont have to pay for any shipping?

jim

Spyder Garage

I'll see you at Spyderfest for the butterflies and perhaps some lettering. Thanks.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    nicole, with what you just showed me i'm going to say not likely but this is what i can do i can give you a pieace of this material and you can cut it out with scissors and glue on would that work for you? i'll only charge you for is the glue.you coming to spyderfest this way you wont have to pay for any shipping?

jim
    Hi Jim,

That's really nice of you. We won't be at Spyderfest. I will order some letters from you as well and have you put the piece to cut in with those I will contact you as soon as I nail down the letters we want for tires.

Thanks again.
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Default ADDED STATES TO PUT ON YOUR TIRES

with all the talk about knowing where ev1 was from i thought it would be fun to put your state and whatever else you might want to say on your tires, so we added 15 states more to come when necessary.

thanks,
    jim

Spyder Garage

OMGosh, Jim. I love the butterfly. Will blend in with the others. Thanks so much. SPYDERFEST OR BUST! MM

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) BigLegMac's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default raised white letters

I want my nickname on my tire and want the letters to be seen. LEGSNHEELS, will u be at spyderfest. I will get the letters from u definitely. I will be in town monday evening.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigLegMac View Post
    I want my nickname on my tire and want the letters to be seen. LEGSNHEELS, will u be at spyderfest. I will get the letters from u definitely. I will be in town monday evening.
    you got it come see me at my booth..i'm so excited about sf.leaving sunday am..see you all there

Spyder Garage

Cool Tire Stripes

Any thoughts given to glue-on stripe kits in different colors?
    Bakerman

2011 RSS

Spyder Garage

Default @spyderfest2013

i had alot of people come up to me asking if i was selling tires,had to keep saying sorry i sell custom white lettering for tires,so i just wanted to take a few mins and remind ev1 that tred-wear means custom graphics/letters for your tires,after explaining what it was i was selling the eyes opened and thoughts were given on what they wanted to say on there tires i know alot said will wait till i get new tires first and thats great as these will only last as long as your tires last if you get 25-50-60k miles from tires then thats how long they will last and @ 2$ a letter you can't get any cheaper for a mod/farkle that will give your ride that extra bling or kapow look.we had made an offer for spyderfest that we will give 4 sets of lettering away we managed to give out 1 free set to a lucky couple,we are continuing this offer until we have given the last 3 sets out.so don't be shy..oh i also want to point out that these only come in white i know alot of people that want multi color but at this time colors don't exist in this type of tire rubber.

thanks,
    jim

Spyder Garage

You should all be aware, the lettering kit comes with a compliance agreement; requiring you to NOT use them for inappropriate sayings, or witty interpretations of colorful inner city colloquialisms on the side of your tires.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Default new size lettering& icons

We just got in our new 3/4in lettering and icons pics coming soon.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'm interested in these - but, am unsure what size to get.
    Each front tire would have a different saying - 15 or so letters on each tire.

Can you tell me what font the stock letters are? I'd like to mock them up on the computer before ordering so I know what it looks like and what size would work best.
    Also - any determination about balancing issues when adding the letters? Especially 15 on each?

Otherwise - very interested.