Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnCat View Post
    I'm interested in these - but, am unsure what size to get.
    Each front tire would have a different saying - 15 or so letters on each tire.

Can you tell me what font the stock letters are? I'd like to mock them up on the computer before ordering so I know what it looks like and what size would work best.
    Also - any determination about balancing issues when adding the letters? Especially 15 on each?

Otherwise - very interested.
    autumncat, thanks for your order we can't wait to see the pics once your done please post here when you get a chance i'm dying to see how this will look on your spyder.

thanks,
    jim

f.y.i. to ev1 we now have a new size a 3/4in deluxe font these will fit on lower profile tires these letters are shorter but a little wider so if you got small tires this would be the size you would need.

haven't seen much pictures lately if you got rwl's on your tires please post a pic for all to see.

and like always thanks for your support spyderlovers.

jim

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Default just added new pic showing the 3/4in font

i just added new pics to the first post showing the new 3/4in deluxe font also showing some ideas on the endless possbilities that are available to you.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

I'm wondering if the letters are transferable or is it 1 set per tire until changeout then another set for new tires?
    2013 RT-S se5, C/D HMT third tail light( r/b/t), Ram Cup holder, TRICLED front fender LED's (r/t), C/D Bright sides (r/t), Bajaron sway bar and metal heim links, TRICLED mirror turn signal LED's, ISCI tall dual flag holder, BackOff LED license plate frame, "Rufus" (stuffed 20" Bulldog) real one wants nothing to do with bike. Honel tri bag for dash, recordingguy25's (SL handle) custom mud flap ( didn't want plain old square cut mud flap. Spyderpops critter gitter. Gremlin Bell

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    I'm wondering if the letters are transferable or is it 1 set per tire until changeout then another set for new tires?
    that is correct 1 set per tire until changeout.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default One tire done

So far - we have one tire completed.
    Here is a shot - upside down to be able to read it. Blue covering not taken off the OK state piece yet in this shot because it was not completely set.

1071557_10151704408527770_887936711_o.jpg

Spyder Garage

that looks awesome autumncat..just curious about the state why ok? your profile shows pa? did you move from ok to pa?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So you have a marine corps emblem? If am very interested! Thanks in advance!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kbrew109 View Post
    So you have a marine corps emblem? If am very interested! Thanks in advance!
    Sorry not at this moment.i'll have to check into this with my manuf..

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by scooterexpress View Post
    that looks awesome autumncat..just curious about the state why ok? your profile shows pa? did you move from ok to pa?
    Thanks!
    I am in PA. But, my father passed away this past March. So - while the song is from one of my fave songs/band &and the theme of my bike will be Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here" has a dual meaning - I wish my father were still here. And, he is from Oklahoma.

Here are both tires in a normal upright photo.

1150662_10151741532722770_2113952746_o.jpg1172688_10151741532592770_1537485318_o.jpg

Spyder Garage

Its a great product scooter. I'm thinking about adding a second row!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnCat View Post
    Thanks!
    I'm amin PA. But, my father passed away this past March. So - while the song is from one of my fave songs/band &and the theme of my bike will be Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here" has a dual meaning - I wish my father were still here. And, he is from Oklahoma.

Here are both tires in a normal upright photo.

1150662_10151741532722770_2113952746_o.jpg1172688_10151741532592770_1537485318_o.jpg
    autumncat, that looks great and Im sorry to hear about your father this is a nice way to remember him by.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bbodah View Post
    Its a great product scooter. I'm thinking about adding a second row!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    That turned out great bbodah.

Spyder Garage

Default tredwear

That turned out great bbodah.
    Thank you. I decided not to use the www before the website. Everyone knows that right/? Still considering adding the site 180 degrees but don't want it to be too busy?

Thanks, Bill

Spyder Garage

Default changed my tire lettering

well i changed the lettering on my tires to something that fits the theme of the bike,we also did our truck and have been getting countless remarks on how fantastic it looks. so if your thinking you might want to do your truck or car,spyder let us know we can make it happen for ya. heres what happened when i was attempting to remove previous lettering had a blade,pliers was all that i needed when trying to peel or rip off letters they left rubber adheared to the tire so a sander was needed to remove the old left behind rubber recommend 60 grit worked very well i even smoothed out the letters the manuf had printed on the tires after that i scrubbed the tires with a wire brush and bleche white rinsed let dry put new lettering on. good as new

20131016_080925_resized.jpg20131017_081824_resized.jpg

Spyder Garage

N

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

starting thanksgiving day 10% off all raised white lettering till the end of December 2013,also we are still giving away a 32" lcd t.v. to the 100th customer and the t.v. will be shipped free.

ty,
    happy thanksgiving
    merry Christmas

jim
    Jim,

Do you recommend re-balancing the tire/wheel after application of your product?

Thanks

Woody

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    invim,

Do you recommend re-balancing the tire/wheel after application of your product?

Thanks

Woody
    No theres no weight Involved.

Spyder Garage

20130505_140020.jpgI put them on just after Spyderfest an ( 8000+ miles) they are still looking great an we get ppl asking about them all the time. THX again.
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default size letter

Quote Originally Posted by my3gs View Post
    20130505_140020.jpgI put them on just after Spyderfest an ( 8000+ miles) they are still looking great an we get ppl asking about them all the time. THX again.
    What size letters did you order?

Spyder Garage

Nice!

Spyder Garage

you did a great job david.

Spyder Garage

Default new video install

if you been contemplating on whether or not to put on white lettering on your tires wait no longer we have made step by step videos on how to apply properly for everlasting effect please view the 2 new install videos on page 1 we guarantee once you see how easy this is you'll want these on your vehicles. if you have any questions about this please email or p.m. me..

ty,
    jim

Spyder Garage

Default White Tire letters

I would like one inch letters for my spyder. Total of twelve letters and glue included. One set for each front tire. Thanks.. Art

Spyder Garage

Default Tred-Wear on RAKNID

ROADKILL on RAKNID...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    ROADKILL on RAKNID...
    those white letters look great on your tires,i just hope you don't hit to much road kill and get them all bloody looking.lol..thanks for posting your picture.