Thread: Hindle

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hindle

WOW :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: what a difference. just had my spyder for its 600 miler and my hindle was install :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: sweet looking and sounds :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:AWESOME yes !!!!!! :hot: :hot: :hot:
    <

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Hindle

:bigthumbsup:

I can't wait to get our Hindle exhaust. I think its our last major mod for a while and promises to be one of the best, I'm sure. ;D
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

;D :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt
    :bigthumbsup:

I can't wait to get our Hindle exhaust. I think its our last major mod for a while and promises to be one of the best, I'm sure. ;D
    Don't forget, I want one or two Powerlets installed. I am still waiting for pictures, I found the thread with Hevnbound's photos, but the photos are missing. Also, I don't think Putt-putt will post photos, I think he told me he is not computer savvy and doesn't even have a digital camera. So on that note, I continue to wait, to finish out my mods.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang
    Don't forget, I want one or two Powerlets installed. I am still waiting for pictures, I found the thread with Hevnbound's photos, but the photos are missing. Also, I don't think Putt-putt will post photos, I think he told me he is not computer savvy and doesn't even have a digital camera. So on that note, I continue to wait, to finish out my mods.
    Okay, wait a minute here. Are you two now communicating with each other via the Internet? I thought it was only the teenaged kids who preferred texting to face-to-face conversations! ;D ;D
    Cheers,
    Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Director
    Okay, wait a minute here. Are you two now communicating with each other via the Internet? I thought it was only the teenaged kids who preferred texting to face-to-face conversations! ;D ;D
    Cheers,
    Bruce

We communicate just fine at home as well. Sometimes he gets a chance to post something at work and I do as well. When we come across each other's post, we may just respond at that time. Trust me face to face is by far the preferred method of communication.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang

We communicate just fine at home as well. Sometimes he gets a chance to post something at work and I do as well. When we come across each other's post, we may just respond at that time. Trust me face to face is by far the preferred method of communication.
    Well that's a relief, Deb. You had me worried for a minute there. Naw, not really. ;D ;D ;D

Go Wings Go!

Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

still waiting for my hindle getting tired of waiting but it sounds like it will be worth it :a18:
    BIGD Love to Ride

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Asked my dealer about a discount on the Hindle muffler and he just laughed. He said they discount NOTHING unless it has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years collecting dust. I asked if he would rather discount it and make a good profit or not sell it and make no profit at all. His response was the same. Guess I'll look elsewhere.

Jack H.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by barb36jack31
    Asked my dealer about a discount on the Hindle muffler and he just laughed. He said they discount NOTHING unless it has been sitting on the shelf for a couple of years collecting dust. I asked if he would rather discount it and make a good profit or not sell it and make no profit at all. His response was the same. Guess I'll look elsewhere.

Jack H.
    Wow, that is crazy, most dealers are giving 10% off all Can-Am accessories just because. We got 15% of each of our Hindles right up front. I think your dealer is ripping you off a bit. You were right to walk. You will find someone who will work with you, I am sure.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Mine gave me 15% on Hindle and on any BRP accs.

Wijllie

Here are some install pics (installed today)

http://www.spyderlovers.com/smf/index.php?topic=833.0

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Visited another dealer today and asked about a discount on the Hindle. He also laughed me out of the store. His position was that since I didn't buy the Spyder from him, he wouldn't consider giving a discount. I told him that buying from him in March 2007 when I put my deposit down would have been a little difficult since he has been a Spyder dealership for only about 3 weeks. Anyway, no joy. If I can get hold of the dealers names here in the Central Florida area, maybe I can find one who will work with me.

Jack H.