Spyder Garage

Default Owners Event - Ryde Guides Wanted...

Some of you may recall that last year was my first year to help coordinate the Group Rydes at the BRP Owners Event (OE) last year in Durango.
    And, I've been asked to help again in that same capacity this year. We have already received a lot of positive feedback from the Durango rydes last year, and we are going to try to make this year's rydes even better (the process, the maps, etc...).

I have been riding around our beautiful country for 30+ years and still have not come across an area that I didn't absolutely enjoy and always end up making new friends while I'm out there. The NC/TN Magggie Valley, Great Smokies, Blue Ridge Parkway, Deal's Gap area is a tough area to beat when it comes to quality of scenic rydes and great roads to ryde. Each time I'm there... I have a difficult time leaving!!!!

We are putting together a "Volunteer Ryde Guide Crew" for theOwners event. Last year, time was a little short and we didn't accomplish all of our goals, but we learned a little and are planning some improvements for even more enjoyable group and self-guided rydes this June!

If you are interested in being a Ryde Guide this year, we are looking for Spyder Ryders who:

- Are willing to use some of their time while at the OE to be a part of at least 2-3 rydes during the event
    - Are somewhat familar with the area or can adapt to or become familarized with new roads quickly, by reviewing Google route maps
    - Enjoys leading, sweeping and ryding in the middle of groups to lead if the group becomes separated
    - Wants to help the other ryders in the group have the best possible ryde experience

If you know someone who fits the bill but may be a little timid to step forward... please fel free to nominate someone and I will PM them to see
    if they are interested. We are also looking for a few people who would like to help man the "RIB" Ryde Information Booth.

Feel free to private message me, post here or you can email me directly at George.IRide@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you and ryde with you in June... if not before! (how about a practice ryde for those who are close?)

Thanks,
    G

Spyder Garage

We're on our way... Looking for 3 more!