Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hindle Exhaust~~~

Picked up # 3528 last night at Flamingo Motorsports in Massachusetts...trailered her home to Connecticut with all of my accessories. Backed it out of the trailer and before she even went into the garage, i removed the stock pipe and put on the new Hindle...MAN, what a GREAT sound! I absolutely LOVE the new pipe...and, it took all of 10 minutes to swap them out!
    I highly, highly recommend this pipe! Not to mention it looks fantastic!
    Got her registered this morning and cant wait to get out of work to go on my first official ride tonight! Man, this day couldnt come soon enough for me! I'm like a little kid!
    ~cough, cough~ I think I'm getting a cold, maybe I should go home a little early today....cough cough....

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Hindle Exhaust~~~

;D :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

Tell work you've got a "Spyder bite" and need to go home for treatment. LOL :bigthumbsup:
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 1BlackWidow
    Picked up # 3528 last night at Flamingo Motorsports in Massachusetts......i removed the stock pipe and put on the new Hindle...
    Congratulations, 1BlackWidow! :bigthumbsup:

By the way, we're in Western Massachusetts--come ride 3528 thru the Berkshires this summer!

Spyder Garage

Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

I'm also in Massachusetts; eastern.
    My does not yet have their shipment in yet... I wounder if Switching from one dealer to another is allowed after making a deposit? (Since that deposit is sent to BRP.)

btw... my truck crapped out today requiring a tow to local Toyota dealer. Engine light on stalled while moving. This was literally at the moment I was thinking of calling my Spyder dealer to see if they had any news. I could really use it now.
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Would LOVE to ride up in Ma. this summer with you guys! From what I am told, there are only 4 other Spyders in Ct....and all of my friends have seen them around...
    Went out on my maiden voyage last night...i was cracking up watching the bikes pass me and spin their heads around trying to figure out :edit:WTF :edit: they just saw!!!! I was riding with my dad and his Heritage Softtail...and HE ran out of gas!!!!! :redfaced: I had to run to the gas station and buy a can of gas and put it in the front trunk and go back to him...good thing i was on the spyder!!!

Spyder Garage

I just put on a stock Hyabussa can which I think looks better, sounds better, and is a good deal lighter than stock. I had a Vance & Hines on for about 15 miles [too loud for me]. I modified the other Hyabussa can [they have 2] until I got it too loud too! Stock sounds just fine after all.

hollylmh
    Yellow 444
    NW FL

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Would LOVE to ride up in Ma. this summer with you guys!
    Terrific!

From what I am told, there are only 4 other Spyders in Ct....and all of my friends have seen them around...
    Went out on my maiden voyage last night...i was cracking up watching the bikes pass me and spin their heads around trying to figure out :edit:WTF :edit: they just saw!!!! I was riding with my dad and his Heritage Softtail...and HE ran out of gas!!!!! :redfaced: I had to run to the gas station and buy a can of gas and put it in the front trunk and go back to him...good thing i was on the spyder!!!
    LOL!

That's got to be one of the top ten Spyder stories I've heard so far! :bigthumbsup: