Spyder Garage

Default Len and PitBull Powersports

They don't come any better than this man. I was on a PGR ride for Johns uncle, we had just left funeral home when my check engine light came on and I had to pull over. Called Len to ask what I needed to do as bike would not stay running, etc. well he happened to be in St. Louis at the airport picking someone up. What did he do.....the typical great Len...he left the airport to come to where I was. He tried to get the bike going and could not be done.....so tomorrow he will take the bike back with him to Springfield. Now you tell me what other dealer would do this....none that I know if and that is why he is so special and great!

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

That is above and beyond. It would be nice if we had a dealer who had decent service. They are okay, but could be improvement. Maybe Len can give them some lessons!

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

A couple that we talked to here in Troy, MO. were the first ones to purchase from Len at Pit Bull and took deliver during his grand opening. Apparently we did a good job of relaying his service reputation, because Troy is about 4 hours away from Springfield, MO. There are several dealers much closer. While we were in a Sports Bar this afternoon, a fellow pulled in just to talk to us about the bike in the parking lot. He currently rides a BMW and has been planning on trading it in on a Spyder. I gave him all of Pit Bull's info and a card and told him it would be worth the drive. Ironically, he lives in Ozark, MO. (about 9 miles away) and knows exactly where Len's shop is. Hopefully there will be another satisfied Pit Bull customer soon!.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Sorry about not being able to help you today, Linda. But you know that if it doesn't have anything to do with mods and lights I'm worthless ")
    Maybe if I go to School of Scotty I'll be able to help in the future, LOL.
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    School of Scotty

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealers

Hmmm....wouldn't it be great if Len sent some of our dealers invitations to Spyderfest and they actually showed up. I guess I'm dreaming again.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

there are 6 or 7 dealers in Houston area and I don't know how many in-between Friendswood, TX and Springfield, MO...but I will go to Len...PitBull to purchase my ST...hopefully next weekend...Carol...you are thinking...if other dealers would only do half as much as Len...there would be satified customers

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default As I said..!!

You all are very lucky..treat him well..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default He's Da Man !

This is just one example of what this guy does ............ that's why we travel 6 hours to "Pit Bull Powersports"!

Spyder Garage

He like a guardian angel!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by currin20fan View Post
    Hmmm....wouldn't it be great if Len sent some of our dealers invitations to Spyderfest and they actually showed up. I guess I'm dreaming again.
    Maybe Len could just teach a class on "How to be a Good Dealer". I'm not sure my husband and I don't know more than our dealer. When I spoke with them prior to my last service, they had never heard of Spyderfest or even Spyderlovers.com. Go figure! I told them about both, but not sure if they ever followed up on it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    They don't come any better than this man. I was on a PGR ride for Johns uncle, we had just left funeral home when my check engine light came on and I had to pull over. Called Len to ask what I needed to do as bike would not stay running, etc. well he happened to be in St. Louis at the airport picking someone up. What did he do.....the typical great Len...he left the airport to come to where I was. He tried to get the bike going and could not be done.....so tomorrow he will take the bike back with him to Springfield. Now you tell me what other dealer would do this....none that I know if and that is why he is so special and great!
    I would venture to bet that if you had called COWTOWN they would have picked up your bike, brought it to Cuba fixed it and got it back to you probably the same day!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

SpyderLady, hope that you are back on the road soon, I'm sure that Len will have you back up and running in no time! We are blessed, here in Missouri, to now have two GREAT dealers! I'm sure that everyone else wishes for the same!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    SpyderLady, hope that you are back on the road soon, I'm sure that Len will have you back up and running in no time! We are blessed, here in Missouri, to now have two GREAT dealers! I'm sure that everyone else wishes for the same!
    And maybe when Colton grows up we will have THREE!
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    And maybe when Colton grows up we will have THREE!

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Len! Len! He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

I am totally amazed at the knowledge that Len has when it comes to Spyders! He knows the technical garb, but can explain it in "common language" and tell you what to do and how to do it with out making you feel like a "ding dong".

I am so excited that BRP saw something in this young man, that others for years have refused to see, and gave him the chance to open the first BRP only dealership in the US.

Len's customer service is second to none, and NO ONE can even come close to him. His personality and knowledge of the product is amazing!

I am sure that when Colton or Charley decide that they want to open their own business that Len & Vanessa will support them 110%!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Len! Len! He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

I am totally amazed at the knowledge that Len has when it comes to Spyders! He knows the technical garb, but can explain it in "common language" and tell you what to do and how to do it with out making you feel like a "ding dong".

I am so excited that BRP saw something in this young man, that others for years have refused to see, and gave him the chance to open the first BRP only dealership in the US.

Len's customer service is second to none, and NO ONE can even come close to him. His personality and knowledge of the product is amazing!

I am sure that when Colton or Charley decide that they want to open their own business that Len & Vanessa will support them 110%!!!

Anyone that knows Len and Vanessa Damouth would agree with this post 110%

See you all at SpyderFest 2013!
    James Dean

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll say it again. Len is second to none. Period! MM
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin