Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Calling all Los Angeles, O.C., Inland Empire and San Fernando Valley Spyder Riders

Calling all Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire and San Fernando Valley Spyder Riders.

Please mark your calendar for our next Spyder event!

Green Acres Spyder Getaway Ride will be Saturday, March 16, 2013.

Our journey will take us through the back roads of Moorpark, Santa Paula and Ojai. We will be stopping for lunch at The Deer Lodge Restaurant in Ojai. Along the way, you can enjoy breathtaking landscapes and spectacular drives through little towns. We will conclude our ride at the Ventura beach coast.

This will also be an open ride for all motorcycles. A couple of two wheel owners are getting ready to trade their bikes for Spyders and may have a question or two. We will be filming and taking photos to capture this adventure for all to enjoy.

There will be two meeting locations for riders that are coming from the southern and eastern areas.

Save the date, March 16th. I will be posting route, times and meeting locations in the next couple of days. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call, text or email me.

ScottyB
    Email: spyderuniter@gmail.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You know I wish we could be there my friend! Have a fantastic ride! Take some video with the new gopro!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Missing my Bud

Hey Wayne,
    Great to hear from you. It sounds like the both of you are finally finished with your colds and being sick. (About time) Are weather has been great until a couple of days ago it started to sprinkle as well as getting colder (60's). Yep! Just picking on you with all the cold and snow you guys have been having. This ride we did last year and really is something. Can't wait till you guys come out one day. It may change your minds of where to live. Then again saying that knowing in a few years time we will be spending part time in WI. that may give your weather a run for the money.

Anyway, I will send you a email and pictures of this up coming adventures. We have 6 people signed up before we put the listing here on Spyderlovers. Hope to get a ton more.
    Talk soon and give our best to Pierrette
    ScottyB

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    You know I wish we could be there my friend! Have a fantastic ride! Take some video with the new gopro!

Spyder Garage

Default What..!!

What are we..orphans...
    Last edited by Chupaca; 03-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    What are we..orphan...
    Bet they'd love tahaveya dontchaknow!

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Calling all Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire and San Fernando Valley Spyder Riders.

Please mark your calendar for our next Spyder event!

Green Acres Spyder Getaway Ride will be Saturday, March 16, 2013.

Our journey will take us through the back roads of Moorpark, Santa Paula and Ojai. We will be stopping for lunch at The Deer Lodge Restaurant in Ojai. Along the way, you can enjoy breathtaking landscapes and spectacular drives through little towns. We will conclude our ride at the Ventura beach coast.

This will also be an open ride for all motorcycles. A couple of two wheel owners are getting ready to trade their bikes for Spyders and may have a question or two. We will be filming and taking photos to capture this adventure for all to enjoy.

There will be two meeting locations for riders that are coming from the southern and eastern areas.

Save the date, March 16th. I will be posting route, times and meeting locations in the next couple of days. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to call, text or email me.

ScottyB
    Email: spyderuniter@gmail.com
    Would love to go, but it is my daughters 21st birthday on the 16th. Somebody has to drink the beer she wants to buy
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Standing by for details, it's only 6 days away!
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stevedfive View Post
    Standing by for details, it's only 6 days away!
    You're alive!!!

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like we'll have to ride on down to Ojai from the north. Supposed to be gorgeous weather that weekend.

Spyder Garage

Hanging by a thread
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Hey Wayne,
    Great to hear from you. It sounds like the both of you are finally finished with your colds and being sick. (About time) Are weather has been great until a couple of days ago it started to sprinkle as well as getting colder (60's). Yep! Just picking on you with all the cold and snow you guys have been having. This ride we did last year and really is something. Can't wait till you guys come out one day. It may change your minds of where to live. Then again saying that knowing in a few years time we will be spending part time in WI. that may give your weather a run for the money.

Anyway, I will send you a email and pictures of this up coming adventures. We have 6 people signed up before we put the listing here on Spyderlovers. Hope to get a ton more.
    Talk soon and give our best to Pierrette
    ScottyB
    Thanks Scott, that would be great! Have you tried the go pro hero 3 on the Spyder yet? Hope you guys have a fantastic trip and we will talk soon!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze