Spyder Garage

Default MagicMan 90 and Micron Pipe

I got to say I'm disapointed in the way this sound file turned out. It sound ten times better than this but here it is. :bigthumbsup:

http://media.putfile.com/micron

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: MagicMan 90 and Micron Pipe

Dude i think that looks awsome.. Great set up Bro. ! .. have you noticed any significant gains.. whats the HP rating on that?

- dEE - aka SPYDERMAN !!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderman10
    Dude i think that looks awsome.. Great set up Bro. ! .. have you noticed any significant gains.. whats the HP rating on that?

- dEE - aka SPYDERMAN !!
    Not sure what the hp is but the grin factor is off the charts. ;D My 16 year old said now the Spyder is really cool. :bigthumbsup:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

haha rite on !

Spyder Garage

WOW :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :a20: that sounds good and looks awesome i think i might change my mind on the hindle and save some $$$$ thanks for the info
    BIGD Love to Ride

Spyder Garage

Well I just took it out and played with it a bit and did some killer rolling burnouts ;D
    I do have a slight stumble off idle so I may need that O2 modifier that Ken sells. All and all I love it and it's not too loud at all. It has a nice bark when you get on it but at cruise is very pleasant to the ears. I don't hear all that rattling now either.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

best sounding exhaust yet. I may pass up on the warrior and just get the micron.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno
    best sounding exhaust yet. I may pass up on the warrior and just get the micron.
    I just did a 250 mile run with it and the Spyder has never ran better and it's running much cooler. I was running 2 bars or 3 all day and the only time I saw 4 was when I was stopped at a light and it went back to 3 as soon as I got moving. The sound on puts a smile on everyone face. ;D

Spyder Garage

was it expensive to set up the micron? I just ordered my new Spyder yesterday. SE version. I started looking at all the upgrades. Any advise or tips could lend me would be great?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vwatso
    was it expensive to set up the micron? I just ordered my new Spyder yesterday. SE version. I started looking at all the upgrades. Any advise or tips could lend me would be great?
    I found the pipe on ebay for 200 bucks and the stainless steel 90 is 100 bucks so for 300 or so you can have a pretty killer pipe that sounds great, looks great and helps the Spyder to run cooler.

Spyder Garage

Lamonster: Can you post any Micron Part numbers? 90 degree elbow sources and part number?

Also, on a MIY scale of 1-10, ("MIY"= Mod-It-Yourself, 10 being the hardest) what would you rate this mode?
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Spyder Garage

I bought a Carbon Fiber Micron looks killer! exoticsportbike.com has a good deal. Getting ready to go to Lamonsters to install highway pegs wish I had a 90 so the Micron could be installed. :bigthumbsup:

Spyder Garage

That Micron pipe sounds awesome. I'm changing out the exhaust on my Spyder the day I get it. Can you tell me what bike that pipe was originally made for and where to get the 90 ?

Spyder Garage

The stainless steel 90 From No Magic Neon/Street Magic Cycle Products should be shipping before the end of the month to all those who have one on reservation. There are still a few of the first 100 we are having flown in left and you can reserve one by calling the office and speaking to Patti. The 90 will have a part number of SP0890.
    As far how hard it is to do, let me just say It took less time to do this than it did to change the oil and filter did.
    Everything is no more involved than removing the stock system and replacing it with the 90 and the pipe of your choice. There is no hidden surprises, and it really is as easy as it looks to do.
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]