Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default New Owner/Member - Ride Report 'Arizona Loop'

We are new to the board so please don’t flame me if this is not the right place for this post.

We went for a nice weekend ride last weekend to get the wife’s Sypder broken in so we could take it in for its 600mile (or 800mile in our case) service done before our trip to Fontana. I didn’t see a particular spot on this board for ride reports but wanted to share a link to the report we put together. It was a good time though the wife is still getting comfortable with the fact that she can take corners at speed without it flipping on her like her hack would.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the report and hope to see other’s reports here soon too!

-D

Spyder Garage

Default Re: New Owner/Member - Ride Report 'Arizona Loop'

Thanks for the vid link. Enjoyed sharing your experience. Ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CrozB
    We are new to the board so please don’t flame me if this is not the right place for this post.

We went for a nice weekend ride last weekend to get the wife’s Sypder broken in so we could take it in for its 600mile (or 800mile in our case) service done before our trip to Fontana. I didn’t see a particular spot on this board for ride reports but wanted to share a link to the report we put together. It was a good time though the wife is still getting comfortable with the fact that she can take corners at speed without it flipping on her like her hack would.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the report and hope to see other’s reports here soon too!

-D
    Very cool ride report, love the scenery.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Nice ride and video. Great to show off what our state has to offer. I'm in the Phenix area want to get to know all the Spyder owners. So far we have a list of 7 owners and are planning to do some rides. Email me at celticknot@cox.net if your interested.

Bryan

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Verrrry nice. I've ridden part of that loop a few years back on a HD Fat Boy, now you've got me itchin' to get up there on my Spyder.

If you ever head down Bisbee way, give me a holler - I'll show you the sights.

Steve

Spyder Garage

That was great ;D Hope to see more reports from you. Mad Matt from Kewlmetal lives in Prescott, you should drop by thier shop sometime and see the stuf they have for the Spyder. :bigthumbsup:

RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Looks like a great ride Crozb. Like Lamont said, I am in Prescott, sorry I missed you down at the square. My Wife and I do the Yarnell ride all the time, she is on the yellow spyder. Next time you come up, stop by the shop at www.kewlmetal.com.

Mad Matt

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm down here in El Mirage Spyder Number 515. Please keep me updated o n any rides you all plan I love to get out and ride all the time. Ghostwheel@et-industries.com.