Spyder Garage

Default Kudos for Teacherbob

Teacherbob is a retired school teacher that now owns and operates Powersports 4 Less, website www.powersports4less.com. He is a very fair minded individual that is working hard to help out other Spyder lovers and be competitive. He even has put in his application to be a direct dealer with J & M Communications just so he can offer the most competitive prices. I have never met Bob in person, but I have spoken with him a few times over the phone now. He seems to be honest, helpful and sincere. He will help put together package deals and work with you on shipping costs. I will not hesitate to call him again in the future.
    Deb Tangen
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Kudos for Teacherbob

Deb,
    Thanks for the kind words. I invite all Spyder riders to call or email me with questions regarding gear and accessories. I am working with a graphic designer to develop vinyl bike graphics for the Spyder as well as other bikes. I think this has the potential to be a great customized product at a very reasonable price. We are planning to wrap my Spyder when it comes in June 1st. I will be posting pictures as soon as tey are available.
    Teacherbob