Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOGANG

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible.
    I want to thank all of MoGang for your support and prayers during this time. The middle step son is getting ready to enter his 3rd week at Marine boot camp. We are so very proud. Austin made the decision before he left that we are not to tell him about his grandpa. So again a prayer request. Give us all the strength to handle this. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!
    Love
    Joanie
    Sorry to hear this news............you will continue to be in our prayers during this trying time.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible.
    I want to thank all of MoGang for your support and prayers during this time. The middle step son is getting ready to enter his 3rd week at Marine boot camp. We are so very proud. Austin made the decision before he left that we are not to tell him about his grandpa. So again a prayer request. Give us all the strength to handle this. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!!!
    Love
    Joanie
    Kevin & Joanie, your family is in our thoughts and prayers...
    Hugs from KCPete and Janet

Spyder Garage

Love
    Joanie
    Sorry to hear about this. Wishing you and your family all the best and will be keeping you in my prayers

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Joanie;580697]Might need the get away this weekend. Don't know if we can swing it or not. Kev's dad passed away tonight. He is at peace and is no longer suffering. I just know that I have another angel watching over me to try to keep me out of trouble, if that is possible.
    Love
    Joanie[/QUOTE" With empathy and sorrow for your loss. Prayers are with you in this time of need. Friends, family and inner strength will get you thru. Gather all your pictures and memories and you will never be without him.

Spyder Garage

Default Your Loss

Love
    Joanie
    So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Spyder Garage

Default Praying for Your Family!

Kevin & Joanie, We are praying for your family and our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow.
    Dennis & Malissa
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pittbull,
    How do I join the Mo Gang? I live in ST. Robert, Mo.
    Bill/Jean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoDigger View Post
    Pittbull,
    How do I join the Mo Gang? I live in ST. Robert, Mo.
    Bill/Jean
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the Spyder. Here in the greater Fort Leonard Wood area we probably have one of the highest concentrations of Spyders in the US. I'm sure once this next snow storm is over you will start seeing a lot of us. As for local rides keep watch on Spyderlovers as something is usually posted, when you see a Spyder just chase it down that's the way I did it when there was only two of us in the area. I still ride the silver RS which may be the only one in town anymore but I do ride other bikes as well so I may only be on the Spyder one day a week. I usually try to stop and say hi anytime I see a new Spyder in town and look forward to meeting you. I believe if you click on the Spyderfest sign on the main page it will link you to registration. I'll let some of the more active MoGangers answer your question about joining.
    Happy Owner