Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Thanks Kratos, but I have a real nightmare of a short in my lighting. I'm hoping that the new pieces being delivered this week will kill my main issue. I won't be much of a threat to anyone if I can't figure this out.

Have you had any luck with this so far?

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Kratos, I was pretty sure I hunted down the correct failing point. The Fender Tips Turn Signal from Custom Dynamics went bad. Apparently, there's a little PCB board with diodes and resisters on it that are heat shrunk in between connections. This little chip is about the size of your pinky nail. My new ones arrived last night and Woo Hoo, I'm back in Biz!!!

I'm hoping that this isn't something that I'm going to have to do once a year. I don't feel like plopping down $75 for a pair of wires that often. Hopefully, this was just a fluke, bit if it happens to the other side or this side again, I'm going to call Dave at CD and discuss it with him.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Awesome, good to hear. Hope she holds up.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"