Spyder Garage

Default Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information-SOLD

I got a call today from a dealer in Brighton, MI. He got my name and number from the Spyder Clubs o BRP's site. They have Premier Edition # 670. They say they got the BRP color code for their red and had it custom painted to match the new red that will be out in the fall. It is for sale now. $1000 down and pick it up within 7 days. This has not been used as a demo unit and it is not used. Someone must have backed out of a deal and they decided to paint it and sell it that way. Anyway, here is your contact info if interested. C&C Motorsports in Brighton, MI. Call 810-23-0931 and ask for J.D.

I am in no way affiliated with this person or company, I am just passing on information. I asked for pictures and he said he will email them to me. I do not have any other info other than what I posted, so if you have any questions please direct them to J.D. at the above listed number.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information

That's funny... I got the same call from him this morning. He didn't mention that it had been painted, even when I asked how they got the red one. Anyhow, I suggested he post it here and the other sites. I'm on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada and work at a dealer. So, his call caught me off guard, especially since it was a red one.

Mark

Mark "Spyderman" Adams
    ------------------------------

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information

I got the same call too. That's the bad thing about SpyderRyders posting our personal info when you create a club. This dealer called all the club founders on SpyderRyder. >

They really need to think about the founders being able to hide personal info or to op out of that info. They could just contact us by email like everyone else. As it is they have put those club founders at risk to being robbed or worst, A guy could call the phone number you posted to see if their home and if they don't pick up the phone they could drive out to that house and rob it. Right now the worst thing that has happened is the club founders are getting unsolicited phone calls from dealers trying to sell Spyders :edit:

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information-SOLD

Lamonster,

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. IN THIS DAY OF IDENTITY THEFT, BRP IS REALLY PUSHING THE WINDOW BY GIVING OUT THIS INFO TO DEALERS.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information-

Quote Originally Posted by axhead
    Lamonster,

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. IN THIS DAY OF IDENTITY THEFT, BRP IS REALLY PUSHING THE WINDOW BY GIVING OUT THIS INFO TO DEALERS.
    Couldn't agree more myself. Unfortunately I may have perpetuated the problem by buying this bike. She's cherry. The paint job is excellent.

"I <3 attention!"
    -DD

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information-SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by daddydarko
    Couldn't agree more myself. Unfortunately I may have perpetuated the problem by buying this bike. She's cherry. The paint job is excellent.

Hey Daddydarko,
    so you are the culprit. I had a message on my phone that it had been purchased. Did you hear about it from this site or from the dealer? Just curious if I should be seeking a commission on the sale. LOL Now you are all set to join the UP ride in Aug.

Spyder Garage

Default Re: Premier Edition #670 for sale in BRP red, I am just passing on information-

Quote Originally Posted by dltang
    Hey Daddydarko,
    so you are the culprit. I had a message on my phone that it had been purchased. Did you hear about it from this site or from the dealer? Just curious if I should be seeking a commission on the sale. LOL Now you are all set to join the UP ride in Aug.
    Yeah, I'm the bad guy. Saw your post and made up my mind right then. Got her 45 minutes from the dealer and had to get a hotel. It's too dang cold to ride! I'll try the last hour and a half today. Just want to get her home now and pray for warmer weather.

-DD
    "I <3 attention!"
    -DD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by daddydarko
    Yeah, I'm the bad guy. Saw your post and made up my mind right then. Got her 45 minutes from the dealer and had to get a hotel. It's too dang cold to ride! I'll try the last hour and a half today. Just want to get her home now and pray for warmer weather.

-DD
    Michigan, our Michigan! No wonder they dropped that motto "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you."
    -Scotty
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I went into Dee's Marine and they have a silver Spyder on their showroom floor #598 and said it was for sale. I bought mine from Colleen and had great service. She said they have more in stock that cancelled.
    586-790-9100.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderchick
    I went into Dee's Marine and they have a silver Spyder on their showroom floor #598 and said it was for sale. I bought mine from Colleen and had great service. She said they have more in stock that cancelled.
    586-790-9100.
    Yup, in these economic times, I think that is why you are finding cancelations. My dealer has a black/silver on the floor now too due to the fact that someone could not get financing. I feel bad for these folks.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default ron

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I got the same call too. That's the bad thing about SpyderRyders posting our personal info when you create a club. This dealer called all the club founders on SpyderRyder. >

They really need to think about the founders being able to hide personal info or to op out of that info. They could just contact us by email like everyone else. As it is they have put those club founders at risk to being robbed or worst, A guy could call the phone number you posted to see if their home and if they don't pick up the phone they could drive out to that house and rob it. Right now the worst thing that has happened is the club founders are getting unsolicited phone calls from dealers trying to sell Spyders :edit:
    i guess remember the dealer c&c was it ? hmmm