Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Just a big THX to Steve. It was a good time. Hope there is another one next year and we can make it.

Spyder Garage

Default Group Picture

this is what there is now . if you were missed or know who was who let me know

HeartofWARyde2013a.jpg

[

Spyder Garage

6th from left is Mike black vest. Way in back with white BB hat Jack and front right purple shirt and helmet Rita Jack's wife.

Spyder Garage

Default Group Photo getting there

This is what there is now . if you were missed or know who was who let me know

HeartofWARyde2013a.jpg

This was done with the low resolution Photo from robertspolen Robert if we could get a higher resolution picture
    I am those in the picture would love tohave one

There are those wanting to do this next Year and with so many Hearts in Washington maybe next year one going from wenatchee area North towards Grand Coulee than to Spokane area and back possibly 2nd weekend in July

Thanks again steve for all your hard work

[

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the ride, I had a great time meeting new friends. and hanging out with old ones. If it wasn't for this ride I would not have had the chance to spend time with my 2cd family in Cashmere. It turns out ill be grateful forever for those 2 days I spent there. My friend had 2 week trip planned out on his Harley..He was cut off by a reckless driver in California today and did not make it. I am grateful I got to drink a beer and shoot the **** with him one last time, which would not have happen if I didn't go on this ride. So Thank You. Troy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Loss of freinds

Thank you for sharing Troy, Its always hard to lose friends and we just need to charish each moment we have with them cause you never know when it may be the last.Which brings me to my issue. My Son and his lady friend were out on a ride from oly to squim and on the return trip they were taken out by a motorist doing an illegal u-turn in the middle of downtown Quillecene and Had to be airlifted out to HarborView to under leg surgery for my son and his lady friend had knee issues and was unconscience till they got her in the air. She was relased later that nite but my son is still there with a compound fracture of both bones in his lower right leg One was reset right away but theyare waiting for swelling to go down hopefully by friday to complete the other bone reset.They were also on a 2012 harley. there have been several others I know this past weekend which have died on harley's from accidents beyond thier control its staggering. Harborview has said it is now the Trama Season as they are overflowing with people which they have no beds for even and are using pre op rooms to put folks in till they can be taken care of.If you have to be there for longer term care there are no beds for that either. So let us all be really aware and ride safe and please watchout for all other drivers and things that may tend to take us off our bikes. Sorry out breath now. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Thank you for the ride, I had a great time meeting new friends. and hanging out with old ones. If it wasn't for this ride I would not have had the chance to spend time with my 2cd family in Cashmere. It turns out ill be grateful forever for those 2 days I spent there. My friend had 2 week trip planned out on his Harley..He was cut off by a reckless driver in California today and did not make it. I am grateful I got to drink a beer and shoot the **** with him one last time, which would not have happen if I didn't go on this ride. So Thank You. Troy

Spyder Garage

Steve,

My 's are with you and family. Sorry to hear about your son and his lady friend. Hope everyone gets well soon.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    Thank you for sharing Troy, Its always hard to lose friends and we just need to charish each moment we have with them cause you never know when it may be the last.Which brings me to my issue. My Son and his lady friend were out on a ride from oly to squim and on the return trip they were taken out by a motorist doing an illegal u-turn in the middle of downtown Quillecene and Had to be airlifted out to HarborView to under leg surgery for my son and his lady friend had knee issues and was unconscience till they got her in the air. She was relased later that nite but my son is still there with a compound fracture of both bones in his lower right leg One was reset right away but theyare waiting for swelling to go down hopefully by friday to complete the other bone reset.They were also on a 2012 harley. there have been several others I know this past weekend which have died on harley's from accidents beyond thier control its staggering. Harborview has said it is now the Trama Season as they are overflowing with people which they have no beds for even and are using pre op rooms to put folks in till they can be taken care of.If you have to be there for longer term care there are no beds for that either. So let us all be really aware and ride safe and please watchout for all other drivers and things that may tend to take us off our bikes. Sorry out breath now. Steve

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    Steve, thanks for putting together such a great ride. I had a great time. I am truely sorry to hear about your son and his friend. I hope they are ok. They are in my thoughts as are you. Until next time....

Spyder Garage

Default So sad

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Troy this is so sad but I am grateful u were able to have time together.
    Karyl/Murphybrown
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Troy/ Steve: sorry to hear the news.
    2015 SE6 RT-S
    Black/Red Special Edition.

Spyder Garage

Sprocket check - heads up - some of you noticed my belt was off the sprocket a little during our ride - I got lucky - come to find out the drive pulley on motor had the splines all worn out and was wobbling - so if your belt all the sudden goes out of alignment make sure to check that the drive pulley - also took out my belt. Over 38000 on 08 spyder so must of been due for a sprocket and belt.

Just passing along info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingWind View Post
    Sprocket check - heads up - some of you noticed my belt was off the sprocket a little during our ride - I got lucky - come to find out the drive pulley on motor had the splines all worn out and was wobbling - so if your belt all the sudden goes out of alignment make sure to check that the drive pulley - also took out my belt. Over 38000 on 08 spyder so must of been due for a sprocket and belt.

Just passing along info

thanks for the info.
    Absorb what is useful, use no limitation as limitation

Spyder Garage

See
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=54804

If you got one of these sprockets change it now before it takes your belt and drive shaft out -- the new one has been redesign with a back belt guard and is black see pictures
    1st two are the bad one - the 3rd is new one