Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Washington Spyders Owners Event "Heart of Washington Ride"

Also, between tricities and ellensburg, do you want the main highway or do you want to wander the back roads? We do that stretch about once a month. Between Yak and Eburg the canyon road is a very nice drive. 35-50 mph pace.
    2015 SE6 RT-S
    Black/Red Special Edition.

Spyder Garage

Also if you get of the freeway from yak to prosser it is the old hwy and wine country road. Moderate pace with a little more 'stop' opportunities.

Prosser to benton city if farm country. Benton city to tricities is freeway.
    2015 SE6 RT-S
    Black/Red Special Edition.

Spyder Garage

I have it penciled in, sounds like a great time!!!

Spyder Garage

Default stay over

? If we are going to have a stayover. When that point is determined...contact motels in area for group discount. Even tho June they are usually willing for 3+rooms. Just let me know where are going to "land" so I can make a reservation...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

I penciled this in. This sounds like Lots of fun

[

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Stop Overs

I haven't planned any further than just the route so far and I was planning to do that in one day which start and end in Ellensberg its only 311 miles. there are several motels there set up for motorcycle groups Some have already made reservations in the Best western in ellensberg.It will really depend on each rider as to wheather they wish to do it in one or two days or spend the nite there before starting out for thier respective homes after the ride.I will be doing a test ride of the route on 3-23-13 just to get a feel for it and the surrounding areas for stops breaks and gas locations using my own spyder as a testing unit before heading off to Spyderfest next month. So I will have more info after that to impart to the group interested so far plus others wishing to attend but are waiting for more info.Thank you for your in put it is great to see involved folks wanting to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    ? If we are going to have a stayover. When that point is determined...contact motels in area for group discount. Even tho June they are usually willing for 3+rooms. Just let me know where are going to "land" so I can make a reservation...

Spyder Garage

Default put those dates on the calendar

Will make sure to pencil those dates in on the calendar and wait for more info on your test run...

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default Dealer Support

We would love to help out with this event any way we can.

Corey,
    Clems Enumclaw Powersports
    360-825-4502
    www.enumclawcanam.com

Spyder Garage

Default I'm In!

Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Spyder Garage

The Five-Wheel Gang should be there (my Spyder and my wife's Vulcan)!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderman051 View Post
    I haven't planned any further than just the route so far and I was planning to do that in one day which start and end in Ellensberg its only 311 miles. there are several motels there set up for motorcycle groups Some have already made reservations in the Best western in ellensberg.It will really depend on each rider as to wheather they wish to do it in one or two days or spend the nite there before starting out for thier respective homes after the ride.I will be doing a test ride of the route on 3-23-13 just to get a feel for it and the surrounding areas for stops breaks and gas locations using my own spyder as a testing unit before heading off to Spyderfest next month. So I will have more info after that to impart to the group interested so far plus others wishing to attend but are waiting for more info.Thank you for your in put it is great to see involved folks wanting to ride.
    I'm sorry that we cannot make that weekend bad dates for us. Granddaughters arrive for time us. Redangel is looking
    for contact info if you could mail him he would appreciate it. Keep the rubber side down. On three wheels again
    Dean

Registered Users northstarbrian's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We are in the process of moving to Washington. We can't make this year’s ride but count us in for the rest.
    ~Northstarbrian

His: 2003 100yr Anniversary Heritage Softail Classic Harley & 2004 V-Star 1100 solo.

Hers: 2010 Spyder RT Silver
    - custom flame graphics courtesy of powersportwraps.com
    - ISCI Hand-break - BajaRon Sway-bar - 2012 front shocks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Moving to Washington.

We are always looking for new folks to join in on our rides and there will always be someone going somewhere on a ride. Be safe and we'll chat when you get here.Let us know when and where you settle in at so we can meet up when your in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by northstarbrian View Post
    We are in the process of moving to Washington. We can't make this year’s ride but count us in for the rest.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you GreenDean

I know about family time and it s not always in our best riding events but it still happens and we understand there will always be more rides enjoy the kids before they go away and leave you to yourself for your own amusment. I just sent off an email to Redangel on Monday last but I can always be reached at 360-481-0446 or on this page. Ride Safe and Often.

Quote Originally Posted by greendean View Post
    I'm sorry that we cannot make that weekend bad dates for us. Granddaughters arrive for time us. Redangel is looking
    for contact info if you could mail him he would appreciate it. Keep the rubber side down. On three wheels again
    Dean

Spyder Garage

Turns out the Five Wheel Gang won't make it after all - some unexpected financial bad news is most likely going to put this trip out of our reach. If it's at all possible, we'll be there - but it's not looking real likely at the moment. We were looking forward to seeing old new friends and making new new friends, so know that if we're not there for real, we'll be there in spirit.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Five Wheels

Shel, I can understand your feelings really well and wish you both success in your daily lives.I also understand that this will not be your last rodeo, as time goes we all have issues and we just have to deal with them the best we can. Just know we will be there for you any time we are needed for your support.If your not with us this time you will be sadly missed but we do understand and stand by you.There will always be other rides closer to home and less distances and by then the timing may be better situated for you. We will feel your spirit where ever you may be and ours shall be with you. Ride safe and stay true to yourselves and our paths will cross again soon. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Shel_TK View Post
    Turns out the Five Wheel Gang won't make it after all - some unexpected financial bad news is most likely going to put this trip out of our reach. If it's at all possible, we'll be there - but it's not looking real likely at the moment. We were looking forward to seeing old new friends and making new new friends, so know that if we're not there for real, we'll be there in spirit.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ellensberg Ride

SANY0051.jpgHi my name is John and my wife is Paula. Is there a kind of itinerary because we work nights and might not be able to come over till Saturday around 1 unless we take off the Friday.
    We would love to meet other spyderlovers as we are addicted.
    Last edited by j&pdewolf; 05-30-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Itinarary washington ride

Yes can you meet us in Othello(10:30am) or kennewick (12:30pm) That would be about the times in those locations I will know more precise after this Sat.when I will actually do a dry run for real times and stops.Which I will then post offically by the 8th in a post. Ride safe Steve (spyderman51)

Quote Originally Posted by j&pdewolf View Post
    SANY0051.jpgHi my name is John and my wife is Paula. Is there a kind of itinerary because we work nights and might not be able to come over till Saturday around 1 unless we take off the Friday.

Spyder Garage

Default Ryding to the "Heart of Washington Ryde"

I am planning to head to the ryde by way of the North Cascade Hwy on friday. for those who may be interested to start going this way I figure leaving Sedro-Wolley around 10:00 which if Ifigure right would be Chelan about 2:30-3:00 and Ellensberg about 5:00. I'm looking forward to seeing all there Don

[

Spyder Garage

Default Eastern Washibgton Can Am Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by j&pdewolf View Post
    I believe you were interested in a spyder Chapter. We are presently in to process of starting a SpoKane Am chapter for Spokane and Northern Id. Watch SpyderLovers and Spyder Facebook for more info. Not sure how you do it but contact me here if possible.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Showie View Post
    I believe you were interested in a spyder Chapter. We are presently in to process of starting a SpoKane Am chapter for Spokane and Northern Id. Watch SpyderLovers and Spyder Facebook for more info. Not sure how you do it but contact me here if possible.

Hi Showie, I would be interested in information on a Spokane chapter. Please keep us informed!

Spyder Garage

Anyone attending this ride from Kitsap County or Seattle area? I would love to join. I am coming from Poulsbo and would probably go over Friday afternoon and stay in hotel (but not sure where I am going - or where everyone is meeting Saturday morning). Can you provide me more details? If you will be heading over from Kitsap or Seattle area Friday afternoon, please message me, would love to ride over together.

Spyder Garage

Update details please - ride is approaching fast thanks

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Updates on the Heart of Washington Ride

Hello all, Sorry to keep you all waiting but this is my first attempt at a ride this large so please forgive some of my mis-steps along the way. I have in planning out this route tried my best not to travel just the plain freeways as anyone can ride that way on their own and as agroup this large that may be the best way but I don't like trying to ride with others fast and hard all though That sure was fun while I did it while mapping out this event.So we are going to be averaging 55 mph on this trip and will be using the lesser traveled roads that parallel the main through fairs. As everyone on this trip may not up to the same riding levels I am trying to help everyone have a good time. if anyone would like to help by being a road captain I think may 3 or 4 will be needed just so our group isn't so large and folks that ride similar styles can kinda pair up together and travel at the same pace and still all get there close together. So far there are 21 spyders several two wheeled spouse's or friends of spouse's thus giving our group so far to a healthy 35 people. TWO already have Reservations in Ellensburg one at the Best Western Lincoln suites Just off of Canyon road and one at the Cedars INN closer to the Red Horse Diner which is at exit 106 off I-90 our main Starting point as it is a quaint 50's place to hang out.We will assemble there at 8am for breakfast if you so desire with Parking Breaks Released at 9am we will be traveling east on university way which turns into Vantage hwy all the way to the bridge 45 min. down the road then we will get on I-90 to cross the river and head south on 243/26 veer off onto 26 all the way to OTHELLO arriving there at the Burger King by 10:30 for a fifteen minute break or gas or what ever else is needed and possibly meet up with others coming in from the spokane area.. leaving there at 10:45 heading south on 24 to Basin City turning slightly more south on N Glade Rd. all the way to Pasco Then getting on 182 to 395 to cross the river into Keenewick to 10th and the Fred Meyer and a GAS stop hopefully by 11:30-11:45 then a short ride to RiDE Now Power Sports for lunch at 12:15 till 12:45 They will be grilling Hot dogs with chips and liquids for us.. Plus if anyone needs service or stuff from there service area you can make arrangements either before or at that time while your there for lunch.PBR at 1pm then off to Benton city by way of 10st to E.Badger rd. to 225 and then to Old Inland Empire Hwy (OIE) to Prosser connecting onto wine country rd. Arriving in Sunnyside hopefully by 2:15 if a break is needed this can happen here. Pushing onto the Yakima Valley Hwy to Donald exit 44 of hwy 82 (3:15)then travel to exit 26 to 821 the Canyon rd. to Ellensburg by 4:15.There is a KOA Campground just off of exit 106 I-90 should anyone wish to do camping Its a really nice one with all the best of roughing it. If 5 or more go there together they said we could have the Tent village 5 spaces in a circle close to wash rooms. at www.koa.com Hope this answers some questions but more will come now So Remember How would you plan a ride like this one.. Thank you RIDE SAFE and I hope to see alot of you there for the weekend of fun and freindshio together Ryding our Spyders. (Spyderman051)Steve 360-481-0446

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update Steve, I'm thinkin I will head over Sat morning, leave the Kent area around 6am. If anyone else is headin over that morning and wants to ride together let me know. Cya then, Troy