pitbull

Default ELKA PASSPORT ROUT IS BACK

The Elka passport rout is back again this year, but we are changing the GAME UP! this year instead of the money where our mouth is tour, its called TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! that's right!! try it before you buy it, we teamed up with elka direct and John from elka to once again bring you one of the best products in the industry, but this time we are doing it on our dime, we put them on you run our coarse your not happy we take them off and shake your hand and thank you for trying them out. We also will be setting the elka passport rout up so you can also have the chance to win thousands of dollars worth of product, If your not having fun yet then that's because your not on your way here yet! Thank you elka for all you are doing to help make this work See you guys in a few weeks Remember if your on elkas already we can also tune your current suspension at no charge! FREE installs with event specials makes this the best time to play!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Awesome deal. Are they going to offer rear shocks too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Can't wait. I called Pitbull Powersports yesterday and have an appointment for April 22nd for them to install a set of ELKA's. Can't wait - oh wait did I already say that!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Can't Wait to see what kind of special there is. Been looking at Elka's for a while Now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    The Elka passport rout is back again this year, but we are changing the GAME UP! this year instead of the money where our mouth is tour, its called TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! that's right!! try it before you buy it, we teamed up with elka direct and John from elka to once again bring you one of the best products in the industry, but this time we are doing it on our dime, we put them on you run our coarse your not happy we take them off and shake your hand and thank you for trying them out. We also will be setting the elka passport rout up so you can also have the chance to win thousands of dollars worth of product, If your not having fun yet then that's because your not on your way here yet! Thank you elka for all you are doing to help make this work See you guys in a few weeks Remember if your on elkas already we can also tune your current suspension at no charge! FREE installs with event specials makes this the best time to play!

Spyder Garage

Sounds great! We need to tune ares we have the 1+R we got from Steve Mac an have them on r 2012 RT Limited an i cant seem to find a happy place to make them ride without being able to pick the front wheel off the ground when i want or dont want.??? we wiegh 330 2up can u give me a starting point that i can start over with???? have the spring down to about 8.5-9 inches now an it has lifted the frontend a lot? i know its not right yet??????Cant wait for Spyderfest see you all on the 20th
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

For those of you who do not have Elka Shocks, this is a great deal..............last year they sold out the first day of Spyderfest and had to "fly in" more because the demand was so high. You can't go wrong when you can try them for FREE

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm looking for a chance to wring mine out a bit and see if any calibrations are needed.
    (Without the Missus watching from her Navigaor's Perch! )
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Sweet!

I'm set with Elka's on the front but would also be interested in having rear shock.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post

Is this for all three shocks? Price?

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I am unable to attend SPyderfest. Is their any special deals and pricing and (online ordering) for those elike myself?
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Len,
    Since I've already promised both of us that your shop is my first stop for the shock relocation brackets; can I get a fine-tuning done of my front end after you get all of the new parts nailed down into place?

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Sopher View Post
    I am unable to attend SPyderfest. Is their any special deals and pricing and (online ordering) for those elike myself?
    We do the spyderfest specials to all the folks that are at home and can't make the event

Spyder Garage

Just spoke to Len on the phone. Thanks for all the info Len. I have been researching Elka's for a long time and as soon as I get my spyderfest agenda nailed down i am going to make an appointment. Thanks again Len

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You won't be disappointed!

Spyder Garage

I've got an appointment for Wednesday morning, April 24!! Oh Yea!! Oh, Yea!!

Spyder Garage

I just hope it wont be to late to get an appointment by the time i get my s**t together! Or i should say by the time my riding partners get there s**t together

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When are you leaving, and who are you riding with?
    Champagne is putting together a caravan out of North Jersey; leaving on the 22nd...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Venym View Post
    I just hope it wont be to late to get an appointment by the time i get my s**t together! Or i should say by the time my riding partners get there s**t together

Glad you are making the trip. Jim and Nancy and I along with Ken from NJ and Bob are in that caravan that is goin to Spydefest. . We are meeting somewhere near New Stanton, Pa with the rest of the crew from NJ.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Does that make us the, "Northern Contingent"?

Spyder Garage

Yeah I am super excited. It is a last minute decision. My buddies can't go to the BRP event so we decided to go to SpyderFest. I still might go to the BRP event. u guys r leaving Monday. That stinks, we are probably not going to leave until tuesday. Would have loved to ride down with you guys. Just made my appointment at Pitbull for thursday.Can't wait for my new shocks!!! I am riding down with my riding partner, Spyder Quinn again. Also another buddy is coming along with his Camaro. Why not I say, he can tote all our crap!! We have not booked our hotel yet. Where is everyone staying? I am sure everything is full by now.

pitbull

We are pumped about the try it before you buy it tour! The shocks are being built and the wench are turning. Can't wait to get everyone here. We have been setting up the Elka passport stops and I'm loving it...the stops are great, but the roads are awesome, if you can test your shocks on this one then I give up we are getting you a roller coaster