Spyder Garage

Default spyder rides ???

we live in the eastern panhandle of west virginia and would like to know if there are any spyder rides planned that we can attend, some what near to us, once the weather breaks ..there are not many riders in our area and we would like to ride in a spyder group for a change....is there a listing of rides in the forum???
    gary (τΏτ)

2010 can am spyder RTS-SE5 limited... #0058
    timeless black
    lighting by .......Big Dog Productions
    pin striping by..Letterfly
    exhaust by.......Spyder1attitude
    strobe brake lights by...Custom Dynamics
    K & N air filter

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BBQ

Well this is not soon ........But LaMont usually throws the best darn this side of heaven for Spyderlovers ...it's a THREE DAY affair in September ......Do a search for lots more info........Mike.....

Spyder Garage

Default Bummer..!!

All these posts for rydes and they are all on east coast...am I the only one that went west..? Enjoy
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    All these posts for rydes and they are all on east coast...am I the only one that went west..? Enjoy
    Maybe we should meet in the middle chupaca?
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    we live in the eastern panhandle of west virginia and would like to know if there are any spyder rides planned that we can attend, some what near to us, once the weather breaks ..there are not many riders in our area and we would like to ride in a spyder group for a change....is there a listing of rides in the forum???
    There is usually a Spyder event in PA, have thought about going there some year.

If spent a lot of time in Martinsburg, the company I work for has built about 5 wastewater plants in Berkeley county.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Plenty of chances for group rides in your neck of the woods. Just not looking in the right places.

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    Plenty of chances for group rides in your neck of the woods. Just not looking in the right places.

Spyder Garage

There are 2 Chapters of Spyder Ryders of America within a few hours of you, one's in PA and one's in VA. I can't remember the exact locations right now, but you can look on the Spyder Ryder of America facebook page and they should be on there. They might also be listed in the groups/clubs on here.
    RS - 55K+ miles, F3 - 200 miles and counting.

Spyder Garage

I live just off Rt 9, near the VA Hospital . . . bought an RT Limited at Ridersville in Berkeley Springs in June. Did you find any nearby groups? I'd love to ryde with others, too.

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)