Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest State Baskets

Hey Minnesota Spyderlovers let's put our heads together and come up with a basket of Minnesota goodies to donate to the raffle. Let me know what you would like to donate or suggest to put in our state basket, even if you are not able to attend Spyderfest this year it's a great way to be involved. The proceeds from the raffle are going to a charity that has yet to be named, as soon as I hear or someone else hears, we'll post it. Unfortunately snow cannot be donated: #1 it's in short supply this year, #2 it'll melt by the time we get it to Missouri!!!! We'll have to be creative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    Hey Minnesota Spyderlovers let's put our heads together and come up with a basket of Minnesota goodies to donate to the raffle. Let me know what you would like to donate or suggest to put in our state basket, even if you are not able to attend Spyderfest this year it's a great way to be involved. The proceeds from the raffle are going to a charity that has yet to be named, as soon as I hear or someone else hears, we'll post it. Unfortunately snow cannot be donated: #1 it's in short supply this year, #2 it'll melt by the time we get it to Missouri!!!! We'll have to be creative.
    Hi you guys !!!!

How bout a couple ideas for donation, just so I have an idea of what to donate !!
    Donation suppose to be something Minnesota ??

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fireplug98 View Post
    Hi you guys !!!!

How bout a couple ideas for donation, just so I have an idea of what to donate !!
    Donation suppose to be something Minnesota ??

Tommy J.
    I think a few things specific to Minnesota would be nice. But even some thing to do with Spyders/mortorcycles (maintenance/cleaning things), gas cards, fastfood cards...things you might use when traveling. I hope this helps Tommy.

Spyder Garage

You bet cha !!!! Thanks !!!! :-)
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default basket

as you know i do scroll sawing, so will make a cutting of MINNESOTA. when do we group all these items together?

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post
    as you know i do scroll sawing, so will make a cutting of MINNESOTA. when do we group all these items together?
    Neal that's great!!

You ca always give it to me down at Spyderfest, but remember we will have at least one ride in April before then, so you could bring it there too.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Going to head to Aerostich to pick our "basket" - a dry sack - to start putting Minnesota stuff and Spyder stuff into it for the State Basket Raffle at Spyderfest. Remember if you have something to donate let me know so we can make arrangements to pick it up.

Spyder Garage

Default Basket

Paula, what about some micro fibre towels. I also have a 1964 1/2 mustang 1/64 scale all metal collector car I can donate. What about picking up some wild rice? I also have a k&n rs filter I bought by mistake. Thoughts or suggestions?

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by soaring hawk View Post
    Paula, what about some micro fibre towels. I also have a 1964 1/2 mustang 1/64 scale all metal collector car I can donate. What about picking up some wild rice? I also have a k&n rs filter I bought by mistake. Thoughts or suggestions?
    All great suggestions, if you want bring the items you want to donate down to Spyderfest we'll add them to the basket.

Spyder Garage

Default Items

Will do!