GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas Spyderfest Attendees (or wannabe attendees)

The MOGang is putting together a raffle to raise money for kids (specific charity not yet identified). They've asked each state or individuals within the state to put together a basket of items or something of value to be donated and then raffled. (see more at http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...SKETS-FOR-KIDS)

Anyone want to help come up with a theme or have anything of value that could be donated? Possibilities:

1. Gift certificate basket - could have random collection of gift certs for restaurants, iTunes, motorcycle shops, Spyder store, etc.
    2. Food basket
    3. Travel - maybe someone has a timeshare week they could donate and the rest of us could pitch in for gas cards, etc.
    4. Spyder care basket - cleaners, oil, lint-free cloths, gaskets, roadside emergency kit, etc.

If we decide on a basket that has actual products in it, I'm thinking we could all just bring the stuff with us and then I can find a basket or bag while we're up there to make it all purty.

Chime in and let me know what y'all think!

Spyder Garage

I'm in............thinking.......this may take awhile........but i'm in

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Step up Arkansas Ryders!

We need you to chime in if you can contribute to a basket to be auctioned off for charity at Spyderfest. Even if you're not attending, you can still contribute. I'd like to get it put together well in advance so we are scrambling at the last moment to come up with an awesome, generously-filled basket!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    We need you to chime in if you can contribute to a basket to be auctioned off for charity at Spyderfest. Even if you're not attending, you can still contribute. I'd like to get it put together well in advance so we are scrambling at the last moment to come up with an awesome, generously-filled basket!

I have two items to donate for the Arkansas Charity Basket.

1 - Brand new 16GB Ipod Nano (New Bigger Model). (I can fill it with music if that would help)

2 - Dark Gray Can Am Baseball Style Cap.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    I have two items to donate for the Arkansas Charity Basket.

1 - Brand new 16GB Ipod Nano (New Bigger Model). (I can fill it with music if that would help)

2 - Dark Gray Can Am Baseball Style Cap.

Cruzr Joe

That's a great start! I'll donate an iTunes gift card and some earbuds. We'll make it an electronics/music basket. Anyone else want to chip in?

Spyder Garage

Lets go Arkies, make a good showing

Spyder Garage

How about the cover that comes with Rt limited?
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    How about the cover that comes with Rt limited?
    That would be cool, half or full?

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

I'm In.

Thought we could bring some gift items from the NWA area like Webster jam and jelly and War Eagle Mill flour. Might even be able to find some Petit Jean Meats between now and then.

Paul

Spyder Garage

ParDuff

Great, thanks we need all the help we an get.

Cruzr Joe

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest group

If anyone is leaving from Little Rock/Hot Springs area on the 24th - would like to join you for the ride up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ehagerman View Post
    If anyone is leaving from Little Rock/Hot Springs area on the 24th - would like to join you for the ride up.
    Ernie!! I'm so glad you guys are coming. I'm leaving that day but from 2 hours north of you. So I guess I'll meet you there. But I'm so glad to hear you're back in the saddle!!