Spyder Garage

Default Charlotte, NC Intnl Motorcycle Show

Just curious if others local to Charlotte received complimentary show tickets from can-am?
    I had two arrive in the mail yesterday. There will be a Spyder gathering at the show Saturday, Feb. 23 at 2 pm.

The show will be held at the Charlotte Convention Center, 501 South College Street, Charlotte, NC. February 22-24.
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.

Spyder Garage

I'm going to be at the show Saturday. I'll be looking for fellow Spyder ryders, hope to see about meeting ryders to go to Spyderfest. I haven't received any tickets from BRP though.

Spyder Garage

I am hoping to be there on Saturday also. Having major surgery on Monday, so if I can make it, it would be my first outing. Have not received tickets either.

Spyder Garage

Didn't get tickets from Can Am either. But do have VIP tickets. We won't be on our Spyders as we are coming over with another couple. We'll be towing a trailer with his Aprillia on it. Will be looking for the Spyder gathering though. Paul, will be praying for you that all goes well with the surgery.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

we received 2 complimentary tickets from Can-am today. We hope to make it on the 23rd.

Spyder Garage

I received tickets yesterday. I am already going to be in CLT for another event so I may try to make it to the show!! Hope to see some of you there (if I DO make it).

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my tickets a few days ago but my wife did not yet( she has her own Spyder )
    We're planning to go Saturday and hope to meet everyone at the 2:00 meeting and I guess it will be at the Spyder display.???????????
    Bill

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool ???????

Hey I forgot to add let's all wear a Spyder shirt if you have one.
    Bill

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default New to the Forum

Greetings, my name is Tommy and I am new to this forum. I have had a spyder RT since April of 2010. have had many problems with it but love it never the less. I currently have over 40, 000 miles on it and ride in charlotte all the time. I understand there is going to be a bike show in charlotte on the 23rd of February. Just wanted to know if there were going to be any "spyder" specific activites or booths?

Spyder Garage

Tommy,

My understanding is BRP/Can-am will have a booth and will be having what they are calling a "Spyder Gathering" at their booth at 2:00 on the 23rd. Hope to see you there.

Bill
    2012 RT LTD Lava Bronze, Ultimate seat, backrests and fuel door. Two Brothers Titanamium. Laser Alignment, Seals Floorboards. BajaRon Sway Bar and links, Spyderpops blockoff, Grilles, Missing Belt Guard, Bumpskid, Gold Wing Windshield Vent, Kewlmetal Helmet Locks, Rumbling Pride Flag Holders, Cup holders, Signal LED's on mirrors, Baker Built belt stabilizer, gremlin bell, Bad Boy air horn, TricLed 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th taillights and fender LED strips. RT-622 trailer, ........More to come.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome to Spyder Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by TommyLopez View Post
    Greetings, my name is Tommy and I am new to this forum. I have had a spyder RT since April of 2010. have had many problems with it but love it never the less. I currently have over 40, 000 miles on it and ride in charlotte all the time. I understand there is going to be a bike show in charlotte on the 23rd of February. Just wanted to know if there were going to be any "spyder" specific activites or booths?
    Sorry I missed the opportunity to welcome you to the forum.
    There is alot of knowledge to be gained here. It's sure helped with my "Spyder Learning Curve".

Spyder Garage

Default Show

I can't get there till Sunday.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

I plan to be there Saturday, too, but it will be a car trip.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

I plan to be there Saturday as well. Will be a car trip this time. Would like to meet many of you @ 2 in the BRP space and maybe plan the ride together to spyderfest with some of you.

Stan
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

I'll be there.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default int'l motorcycle show / clt

We got our tickets from BRP & will be at the show sat - (looks like a cage trip)

Spyder Garage

Have had my tickets for two weeks now, but will be coming in a cage. (rain forcasted) Hope to see you all there SAT.