Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fin View Post
    You guys can have your day when we get into hurricane season here. But then again they could go north again. I pray they just stay out at sea.
    Im just happy to see people ride in all conditions. But the weather is really great here. Getting ready now for a ride to Miami. Trying to decide the color of my flip flops today.
    REALLY !!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger View Post
    As a confirmed member of the Ryde whether the weather is cold or not club, I applaud you.

Janet and I look forward to meeting you in April! (And coming up to see you sometime at the farm!)
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    By the way... for those of us who've not added Missouri to our "States List" yet; What sort of weather will the end of April normally have?
    I'm trying to fill a quiet Friday afternoon with a packing list for SF'13!
    Bob, let me give you the lowdown on weather here in the Midwest at the end of April....
    It could be in the 30's and raining, or not.
    It could be in the 90's and steamy, or not.
    It's likely to be a bit windy, especially with all the Spyder stories going around...
    It's generally dark at night, but can be pretty bright at times...(talk to Joanie and Kevorama!)
    Most of the time it's light during the day, but that can depend on how early in the day your eyes open up after visiting in the parking lot for a good share of the night before..
    For the most part, it won't matter, though, because I guarantee you'll be having such a good time that the weather won't really make a big difference!

In all seriousness....bring rain gear, and layers enough to be comfy from probably 50's to 80's...and enjoy! We look forward to meeting you!
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    Well, the temp is up to a downright balmy 23 degrees here at the office, so I'm looking forward to a nice ride home after work!
    Early tomorrow, off to Springfield for a MOGang meeting and to see that new dealer down there...what's it called?....oh yeah - Pitbull PowerSports!!! though we won't be ryding since there's 3 of us going together.

Well, lunch is over...time to go back to work for the afternoon!

Ryde Safe! (and warm!)
    WHAT'S THIS "WORK" THING THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SEE YOU LATER THIS MORNING !

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    WHAT'S THIS "WORK" THING THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SEE YOU LATER THIS MORNING !

Work = More Farkles!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fin View Post
    Does it make your nose run, do you get goose bumps? Mid 70's here again today. Spring is just around the corner.

Im I the only one who finds it ironic that the Spyder people in the warm states can be so cold?
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze w/ Tan Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Paulf10 View Post
    Im I the only one who finds it ironic that the Spyder people in the warm states can be so cold?
    I have noticed this too. I have also noticed that when it is 120 degrees during the summer in the warm states, cold state ryders express concern and don't rub salt in the wounds.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderRocks View Post
    Work = More Farkles!
    Whoo Hoo!!!! I've actually got it in writing!!! With thousands of witnesses!!!

I work, therefore I can Farkle!! (Farkle CAN be used as a verb, right?)

Thank You, Dearest!!

EDIT: Janet just laughed at this and told me "Yup...you can farkle, but you can't eat!"
    Last edited by KCPete; 02-03-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Ride

No riding here in Granite City, IL. Patti and I woke up to 4" of snow this morning. Doesn't matter how you bundle, we are stuck with the car today!

Spyder Garage

More snow?? Now THAT'S no fun!

Supposed to be in the 50's most of the week over here- hopefully some of that will make it over to your place and take care of that!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    Bob, let me give you the lowdown on weather here in the Midwest at the end of April....
    It could be in the 30's and raining, or not.
    It could be in the 90's and steamy, or not.
    It's likely to be a bit windy, especially with all the Spyder stories going around...
    In all seriousness....bring rain gear, and layers enough to be comfy from probably 50's to 80's...and enjoy! We look forward to meeting you!
    Thanks Pete!

"I work; therefore I farkle!"

That's definitely gonna be used in here again!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black