Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default International Motorcycle Show, Indianapolis

I got my tickets from BRP yesterday for the show. It's Feb. 15-17. Anyone else going? Maybe we can get together.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

I'll probably use one on the 15th, and the other the 16th, they're having a "gathering" at 2 PM. When and where do you want to meet?

john

Spyder Garage

I will probably be going... hopefully ryding. Way to score free tickets?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by serf View Post
    I will probably be going... hopefully ryding. Way to score free tickets?
    BRP sent them. If you are a registered owner with them then you should receive them. There is an owner's get together at the show at 2:00 on Saturday. Maybe we will see you there.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Default Tickets

I received tickets to the Chicago show but I think Indy sounds like a better location for me, Chicago traffic sucks
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Default someone say free tickets?

Come on BRP send those tickets! When in Evansville they don't know what state your in, Kentucky or Indiana? Please...?
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kmort44 View Post
    I received tickets to the Chicago show but I think Indy sounds like a better location for me, Chicago traffic sucks
    I asked BRP and they said you can use the tickets at any of the International shows...hopefully this helps you save some $$$$$

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Naw, I think Chicago for you.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Naw, I think Chicago for you.
    Awwww Dick, always treating me like a son

Thanks man
    ​KMORT44

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Awwww Dick, always treating me like a son

Thanks man
    Come on down. I'll buy your lunch.....son.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Come on down. I'll buy your lunch.....son.
    no such things as a free lunch

Spyder Garage

Smile Free is good!

I got my tickets from BRP in the mail today. Nice to be able to save $ for admission to the show. I would probably consider going on the 16th to attend the gathering. Dick, if you are going on the 16th let me know and if you would like some company I would be happy to go with you.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    I got my tickets from BRP in the mail today. Nice to be able to save $ for admission to the show. I would probably consider going on the 16th to attend the gathering. Dick, if you are going on the 16th let me know and if you would like some company I would be happy to go with you.
    Hey Tom
    Nice to hear from you. We need to catch up. Yes, I think I'm going on Saturday. Not sure what time. A friend, Jim, is coming down from Peru and may go with us. I'll post or call you when plans are made.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Got my tickets for Chicago. But as SPYD1 says, BRP told me they can be used at any of the shows. Going on Sat., Feb. 16. See you all there. Dick R. dick574

Spyder Garage

Default BRP?

Still waiting for a ticket

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dick574 View Post
    Got my tickets for Chicago. But as SPYD1 says, BRP told me they can be used at any of the shows. Going on Sat., Feb. 16. See you all there. Dick R. dick574
    Look forward to it.
    Love my

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    Come on up. Everyone that got them, got 2 so I'm sure there will be a spare for you. If my son doesn't go, you can have one of mine.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

I'll have an extra. Judy can have mine. Keep in contact. Sending you a PM with cell number.

Spyder Garage

I cslled BRP yesterday about other stuff and inquired about tickets...they put me on hold came back asked fro email address plaxed mee on gold again and said they sent email to responsible dept...finger crossed...either way XL Swag and I will be there.

Spyder Garage

Default Maybe I'll join you guys

Just got back from Cancun this past weekend. My tickets were here in the mail waiting for me. However, I'm now leaving for a week in Florida. If I get back in time for the show, I'll join you guys on the 16th.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dasto View Post
    Just got back from Cancun this past weekend. My tickets were here in the mail waiting for me. However, I'm now leaving for a week in Florida. If I get back in time for the show, I'll join you guys on the 16th.
    Hope to see you. You'll be the one with the tan, right.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default We will be there!

Ihave to work in the morning but we will be there by 2. Looking forward to seeingevery one.

Spyder Garage

Smile Should be a good show.

Dick, long time since we had a chance to talk. Will be nice to see you again and catch up. Will check here for a message or a phone call as the the date gets closer. I also have an extra ticket. If anyone needs one I will be happy to send it to you. Just give me the address.

Spyder Garage

Default Good news, Bad news

Thanks for the offer on the tickets. Good news, Got the call this morning that today I'm going to be a Grandpa. I'm so stoked right now. She went into labor at 3 this morning. I can only say that it feels a whole lot like when our children where born. Just waiting now to
    hear if everything went ok. You see she lives in Denver, CO. so it's a little nerve racking. Tanya's due date was March 3rd and so I was thinking bike show would not be a problem.
    Judy and I will be flying out to Denver next weekend Feb 14-18 to meet our new Granddaughter and help the new Mom and Dad adjust.
    So for the bad news, I wouldn't be able to attend bike show.
    But I do want to say Thanks!that's what you guys are for offering your extra tickets. But will see you in April. Can't wait!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the offer on the tickets. Good news, Got the call this morning that today I'm going to be a Grandpa. I'm so stoked right now. She went into labor at 3 this morning. I can only say that it feels a whole lot like when our children where born. Just waiting now to
    hear if everything went ok. You see she lives in Denver, CO. so it's a little nerve racking. Tanya's due date was March 3rd and so I was thinking bike show would not be a problem.
    Judy and I will be flying out to Denver next weekend Feb 14-18 to meet our new Granddaughter and help the new Mom and Dad adjust.
    So for the bad news, I wouldn't be able to attend bike show.
    But I do want to say Thanks!that's what you guys are for offering your extra tickets. But will see you in April. Can't wait!
    Congratulations. I'm sure all will go well. Let us know her name. Size, etc. Have a great trip to Denver. Both of our children were born there. The wife and I are on our way to Michigan this weekend to see the grandkids, but there is no feeling like seeing them for the first time.
    Love my