Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Backrest and Rack

I still don't have my backrest, sport rack or the wheel trim rings. I know that they have changed the design, but the delivery date continues to move on me, consistently back. Has anyone rec'd any of these items recently? I threw a fit with the dealer and the regional BRP rep. The original rack and backrest were a dual thing, I think. Now they're saying you can only have one or the other on the bike at a time. I can't imagine what the problem could be with the trim rings.

I'm trying to decide about whether to cancel. Any thoughts out there?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Backrest and Rack

Quote Originally Posted by TrailerTrash
    I still don't have my backrest, sport rack or the wheel trim rings....I'm trying to decide about whether to cancel. Any thoughts out there?
    Well, I'll be riding 2 up often, so I'd like a backrest and rack as well.

While I was hesitating on the price deciding whether to order, it seemed that more and more companies were talking about designing racks, backrests (armrests, saddlebags, etc) for the Spyder.

If you can live without it--which you have been ;D --consider canceling and keeping an eye out for what's new at other places. Might be a cheaper & a better design presents itself...

IF they ever start getting them in to the dealer and you change your mind again, there may come a time where there's a pile of 'em sitting on the discount shelf!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Too True - I ride solo, but if we are going 2-up, I insist on a passenger backrest. I see KewlMetal is looking to develop one and I know Corbin's on it. I may just tell them the heck with it, give me my money back!

Spyder Garage

Go Girl , BRP is late on lots or thing it seems . it seems like if they have the new wheels they would have the rings!! . I think i going to wait and see what Kewmetal and Corbin come up with for racks and backrests.
    BIGD Love to Ride