Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Financing? Motorcycle or Roadster?

Just wondering did anyone finance their spyder and if so did it qualify as a mortocycle or roadster? I ask because intrest rates are atleast 3 percent higher for a motorcycle than a roadster.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Financing? Motorcycle or Roadster?

In California any motor vehicle with less than four wheels is defined as a motorcycle by the DMV. I don't know where you are located, but I think that many states do it that way.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I,m using a home equity line of credit 5.5% and the interest is tax deductible!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I like the idea of getting a HE-LOC but im way past over extended on my house and with the horrible CA market unfortunately its not an option for me. I figured it would be classified a motorcycle but I was hoping that maybe since it doesnt require a motorcycle license that I could get an auto loan and save myself Atleast 3 percent on the interest rate. Owell was worth a shot.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by duneside
    I,m using a home equity line of credit 5.5% and the interest is tax deductible!
    We are doing the same thing, except that part of it is on our credit card because they made us an offer of 3.9% until the balance is paid off, we just couldn't beat that.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

So since I am new to the site I took the time to go through and read previous threads and posts. Looks like one of the other members bought his at the same place I did and I am looking at a battle when I go in this week to pick up mine. Luckily this site had some really good information on it to strengthen my side of the argument when they go to Inflate their fees and prices as it seems all the dealers do here in So Cal.