Spyder Garage

Default New Cam Am Leather Gloves

Long, cool weather...and not cheap. Tried them in 45F weather. Worked excellent, HOWEVER..they aren't as sticky as the light weights. Any tips on improving the grip (water? Rough em up). Is their a packing chemical or something on them? Any advice is appreciated.

Spyder Garage

You might want to try some baseball glove conditiner on them. I am not sure if it will work on MC gloves but it works pretty good on my softball mitt. I have a fresh supply if you want to come by and get some to try.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....

Spyder Garage

Default Re: New Cam Am Leather Gloves

Thanks for the offer recluse... Been meaning to make my way over there. Had enough of this cold? Have to try and meet up with ya soon. Have one other in Modesto...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tierhog View Post
    Thanks for the offer recluse... Been meaning to make my way over there. Had enough of this cold? Have to try and meet up with ya soon. Have one other in Modesto...

I have had enough of the cold. I went skiing this week and it was -5 degrees at Sierra at Tahoe. I have never been that cold in my life.

But I get out weekly for a ride by myself or with one of my riding pals in the neighborhood. What we consider bad weather here would be the prime riding season in other places.

I have connected with another guy in Linden who is on here regularly. His name escapes me at the moment.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....