Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Default Fredericksburh Motor Sports Needs a New Calendar

I got an advertisement email (junkmail/spam) from FMS overnight. It was sent at 4:04 AM on 14 January 2013. The 'red' text below gives me the impression that they need a new calendar in the sales area. I hope they didn't misss Christmas.

David ,
    Happy Holidays to you and yours, we at Fredericksburg Motor Sports want to make this season ?special?, to help you get your shopping in gear, here?s an offer that is unforgettable.
    Bring in this e-mail and receive 25% off any 1 accessory item before December 21st.
    Just think of that smile when your special someone opens that perfect gift they?ve been eyeing all year! EVEN if that someone is YOU!
    Happy Holidays!

2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Indian Land, SC (30 miles S of Charlotte, NC) was Spotsylvania, VA
    Spyder Garage

They must be giving us almost a full year of discounts...Dec. 21st 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by DR Buck View Post
    I got an advertisement email (junkmail/spam) from FMS overnight. It was sent at 4:04 AM on 14 January 2013. The 'red' text below gives me the impression that they need a new calendar in the sales area. I hope they didn't misss Christmas.

David ,
    Happy Holidays to you and yours, we at Fredericksburg Motor Sports want to make this season ?special?, to help you get your shopping in gear, here?s an offer that is unforgettable.
    Bring in this e-mail and receive 25% off any 1 accessory item before December 21st.
    Just think of that smile when your special someone opens that perfect gift they?ve been eyeing all year! EVEN if that someone is YOU!
    Happy Holidays!

HokieV

2015 RTS Intense Red Pearl (New Jan. 2016) - Comfort Heated Seat w/Backrest, Custom Dynamics HMT Brake Light, superbrightled.com Brake Light Strobe, TricLED fender lights w/Blinker Module & Turn Signal Strips, Stebel Nautilus Horn, FOBO TPMS, Spydercuff, Dual USB outlet, Bike Barn.

Previous - 2011 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DR Buck View Post

David ,
    Happy Holidays!

I got this same ad from FMS but it was sent out before Christmas. Maybe something wrong with their mail server.

Spyder Garage

Just to keep it interesting--I would call and ask them if they are going honor the ad until 12/21/13? That is--if you want to take advantage of the discount.

It really does sound like a server glitch though--so I would not get to upset if they say the offer has expired.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red