Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    Does that mean you and your brother are coming dressed in drag?!

Please tell me it means either Sheila or Kathy (or both) are now in the driver's seat!

AAAgh......No drag here, Sheila and Kathy will be bummin a ride, I think Sheila already has a ride with one of our Spyder Ryder Friends.

Neither of them wants the responsibilities of being the driver (ie, paying for the gas, etc)

That was funny Faran.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Linda,

I hardly ever get on here but I will participating on the Twisted Sisters Ride.

Thanks

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dentin028 View Post
    Linda,

I hardly ever get on here but I will participating on the Twisted Sisters Ride.
    Yea!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default OMGosh!!! I am going!!!

Sign me up please for the ladies ryde!! OH MY STARS!!! I am so excited! And am sitting here in disbelief that we are actually going to go!

Michele Brewer
    brew crew
    Ohio
    Last edited by Brew crew; 02-25-2013 at 01:14 AM.
    Knees to the breeze!

Our Mods so far:
    Spyderpops Bump Skid & Missing Belt Guard
    Grip Buddies
    Baker Built AirWings
    GloRyder Wheel Lights (Remote Control - on order)
    BajaRon Anti-Sway bar
    John's Seal FloorBoards
    Vanity plates "3Five" - since we bought it for our 35th wedding anniv!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.Great showing.... as of 2/16 we have 44 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name. I am trying a new way to post as the previous way is extremely difficult to keep changing. I understand you would like to be able to see the listing when you click on this thread, but right now with my posting the entire registration listing, the listing by state and this. I will continue to try to find a way that works easily as I need it in lots of areas. Thanks for understanding.

Paula Johnson Michigan Dogdays

DOGDAYS Paula Johnson MI

Spyder Garage

Smile Spyderfest 2013 ladies Ride

Plan to do the ride!
    Rosalie Pitts
    Overland Park, KS

Spyder Garage

Linda

Some how or other you have left out two names

Sheila (Mrs. Cruzr Joe)

Kathy (Mrs. Handyluke2)

Blondie has offered to take Sheila with her and Kathy will be trying to bum a ride.

Please add their names to the list.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-07-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Linda Musgrove, Linda8802

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Phatz is Rochelle Banks aka Shelly

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ladies Ride

I plan to ride on the Twisted Sisters Ryde.

Cathy Hale, Madison, Indiana
    halesangel13

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Laidies Ryde

Add me to your list. Woohoo! Marciana Huarte aka Motorcycle Mama

Forgive the typo in description.
    Last edited by Motorcycle Mama & Papa; 03-10-2013 at 01:59 AM.
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ladies Ryde

I plan on going on the Ladies Ryde too.
    Spydette - Debbie Collins

Gonna leave Schnauzer with the boys!

Spyder Garage

Twysted Syster and I cannot wait to meet all of you. I am so pumped to have this many ladies going with us. It will be a GREAT ride. The beginning of April I will be starting a new thread regarding our ride and it will contain additional information all will need to know, so please keep an eye out for it. Just thing we are just WEEKS away from Spyderfest

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.Great showing.... as of 3/20 we have 54 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name. I am trying a new way to post as the previous way is extremely difficult to keep changing. I understand you would like to be able to see the listing when you click on this thread, but right now with my posting the entire registration listing, the listing by state and this. I will continue to try to find a way that works easily as I need it in lots of areas. Thanks for understanding.

Please let us know if you plan on going whether as a driver or passenger only because I would like to be able to give the restaurant a close approximate count so they will have enough food prepared. I will be posting more about this later in the other post on our ride. Getting really excited .

Due to time constraints I will just add people below until I have time to update the listing. Less than one month to go!!!!

Tbird
    Peggy Lawing. pslawing

Please add NitroCircus Spyder....Sue Caulfield to the ladies ride. Thanks.

Spyder Garage

All are welcome. I apologize I have not had time to update the listing lately as other Spyderfest projects have been taking my time. I leave in 4 days for Springfield....Lots to do, and not a lot of time. See you all soon

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Red face 2 more girls to Join

Wishing to join on the Twisted Sister ride at Spyderfest. Coming in from Gulf Shores, Alabama. Driver and rider. Thanks