Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Ladies Ryde Spyderfest 2013 - Who is going to join US!!

Ladies, I am going to start a list of who plans on going on the (Twisted Sisters) ladies ride. No definite commitment needed, but we do need an idea of how many of us there will be so I can properly plan road captains, etc. I will update this list every few days. Just reply to this thread and I will get you added below.Great showing.... as of 3/20 we have 54 ladies for the Ladies ride (includes MOGANG Road Captains) and some will be passengers

For now here is what I have, alphabetical by Spyderlover Name. I am trying a new way to post as the previous way is extremely difficult to keep changing. I understand you would like to be able to see the listing when you click on this thread, but right now with my posting the entire registration listing, the listing by state and this. I will continue to try to find a way that works easily as I need it in lots of areas. Thanks for understanding.

Please let us know if you plan on going whether as a driver or passenger only because I would like to be able to give the restaurant a close approximate count so they will have enough food prepared. I will be posting more about this later in the other post on our ride. Getting really excited .

Due to time constraints I will just add people below until I have time to update the listing. Less than one month to go!!!!

Ladies Ride list March 10.pdf

Tbird
    Peggy Lawing. pslawing
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 03-21-2013 at 03:24 PM.

SpyderLady