Spyder Garage

Default Pitbull Powersports Service Department

Pitbull

How can I make arrangements for service on a Spyder while at Spyderfest this year?????????????????

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Ditto Need Appointment

GM Powersports: Working on my Spyder list...I will arrive late on 19th...so put me anytime. When you are ready to start scheduling I will send you my "list" so you know how much time to allow. I ammmmmm sooooooo excited for your new adventure/business.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Len is hoping to have the shop open and running by mid-February at the latest. Once he has all the information it will be posted here on Spyderlovers. Just keep watch for it, then call him. He has so much going on I am not sure where he would keep a list of all your requests and then the list would probably get buried amongst all the paperwork going on.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Len is hoping to have the shop open and running by mid-February at the latest. Once he has all the information it will be posted here on Spyderlovers. Just keep watch for it, then call him. He has so much going on I am not sure where he would keep a list of all your requests and then the list would probably get buried amongst all the paperwork going on.

Thanks, i think you are right on target with that statement.

Cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

pitbull

Joe your support is always welcomed and we will be open and ready soon, as soon as I get a shop number and have someone behind a desk ill let it out on spyderlovers and start setting up VIP appointments for spyderlovers! This is the store I want you guys to feel at home at and part of the crew....... The Pit Crew!

Spyder Garage

I am glad you are opening just an hour from Branson.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default That makes two!

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    I am glad you are opening just an hour from Branson.
    I'm glad you are opening just 3 hours away from me now instead of 5 hours! Praise the Lord!

Spyder Garage

Out of the loop apparently. Len are you opening a Spyder service garage near Springfield?
    2009 Spyder RS (non operational)
    2022 Spyder RT Limited
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

len is opening a new store and service center in springfield MO.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Much closer. When will he be open? How many trained mechanics will he have? Is this why Spyderfest location has moved?
    2009 Spyder RS (non operational)
    2022 Spyder RT Limited
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

i think the goal is mid February, not sure on how many mechanics. Spyderfest was moved because the event "grew" out of cuba and Lens new store. There are threads on Lens move and spyderfest '13 info
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

pitbull

Thanks John and right you are! As I speak we are working on the new location.

Spyder Garage

I wish I could work for you in service. I would be the techs prep man... Got dam good and fast at getting all the Tupperware off and on! Get her striped? I'm the man! I can get it done under 2 beers

Seriously I am glad you are about to be up and running. Very Happy for you Len. See ya in a few months.
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Default Spriongfield

I have my Commander on Tablerock Lake and take my RT back and forth to Overland Park, KS. I am excited to have a dealership in the Springfield area! I looked into it myself but you must have beat me to the punch.

Look at a deserted car (Diodge) dealership south of Springfield on 65. Been for sale forever and has great visability! See you at Spyderfest!

Doug Friedrichsen
    2016 RT Ltd , White with lots of Red and Gold