Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
    I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
    Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..
    as they say in China C'mom thank you.

PS. that is not the picture of my bike. my bike is yellow RS
    I appreciate your suggestion. This ride is really just for the ladies to have a ride all their own. Last year men joining the ride was a joke as it is this year. I really can't close the ride to anyone, but I am hoping the men understand the ladies wanting to do their own kind of ride. They will all be safe and sound, it is a great ride for the ladies and one they can easily do whether they have a lot of miles under their belt or not. The men do not need to worry at all. Of course once everyone finds out the ladies are doing the Route 66 route, we may have lots of men dressing up to join us

You realize the men can always follow us 1 mile back if you want to have a men's ride, but we will not be zooming around and the men will do the typical man thing and want to go around us

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    You realize the men can always follow us 1 mile back if you want to have a men's ride, but we will not be zooming around and the men will do the typical man thing and want to go around us
    So does this mean if we're on the ladies ride we aren't going to be zooming around? How are you going to hold back Faran and Flamingobabe? Maybe there should be a fast ladies ride and a slow ladies ride.
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DocRags View Post
    So does this mean if we're on the ladies ride we aren't going to be zooming around? How are you going to hold back Faran and Flamingobabe? Maybe there should be a fast ladies ride and a slow ladies ride.
    REALLY, it will be hard for me to hold back, but Flamingobabe enjoyed the ride last year. We won't be crawling along but we won't be zooming over the speed limit either. What is this WE aren't going to be zooming around? It will be a good ride for all the ladies. I keep it safe, fun and exciting. I do believe all the ladies enjoyed it last year even in the downpour

SpyderLady

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default zoom zoom

I had Mazda and it does come in second to the spyder.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

Sorry, have to put my two cents in.

Faran.

Riding slow.

They do not go in the same sentence, even if you try.

Hi Faran, LOL

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Maybe we can have fast in front? In fox hunting we have "flights". First flight is the people who gallop and jump anything. Second flight is a little slower and perhaps doesn't jump everything. Third flight (hilltoppers) who go slow, perhaps even just sedately walk about.

(This video is old, fox hunting is illegal in many places now so most people "fox chase" by laying a scent trail for the hounds: )
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage

Actually those that want to go faster normally are at back of the group. Not that I totally understand it but those in back seem to have to ride faster

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Cool I had 2

I
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaG View Post
    I had Mazda and it does come in second to the spyder.
    I have owned two Mazdas, a RX7 and a Miata5 and really enjoyed both of them but now it's all about my Spyder.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post

haha, I have the song on my ipod (the original capoeria version by serapis bey but not the original, original version) hmmm, we might need a ladies ryde video with that song )
    Last edited by Phyxius; 02-13-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage

Cool GREAT NEWS

Great news! I just got the word that my daughter has cleared her busy schedule to ride with me to Spyderfest. She normally rides a two wheeler, but is borrowing a Spyder RT from my room mate. I'm sooooo excited.See you all there!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpo View Post

Great news! I just got the word that my daughter has cleared her busy schedule to ride with me to Spyderfest. She normally rides a two wheeler, but is borrowing a Spyder RT from my room mate. I'm sooooo excited.See you all there!
    How a great that is that you daughter will be with you. Can't wait to meet both of yoi

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Bump

SpyderLady

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Sorry, have to put my two cents in.

Faran.

Riding slow.

They do not go in the same sentence, even if you try.

Hi Faran, LOL

Cruzr Joe
    I just saw this!! You know me too well, Joe!

Spyder Garage

I have a plan. I am putting easy listening music on my iPod, maybe some soothing classical music too. Nothing with a driving beat. That way I'll be in a a mellow state of mind and won't feel the need for speed. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
    angel Smiley.jpg

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hello,
    Do you when the ride will take place? I can only come down a couple of days and I will be riding by myself. So I will need to plan wisely. Thanks, Linda

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Linda8802 View Post
    Hello,
    Do you when the ride will take place? I can only come down a couple of days and I will be riding by myself. So I will need to plan wisely. Thanks, Linda

The ladies ride will be on Thursday

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

I never said we would be going SLOW

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    I never said we would be going SLOW
    You are an awesome ride leader and will do a great job setting a happy medium, I'm sure. It's just the some people's definitions of slow/fast are off by 15-20 mph! (and yes, it might just be mine that are skewed! )

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ckiblue View Post
    I'm willing to give it a try, my first spyderfest too, plus still getting the hang of driving it, but have plenty of time to practice up....If my hubby can find someone else to hang out with, so I can ride my bike with you twysted sisters...he's quite a talker any suggested buddy for him?
    My hubby will be staying back because we currently have one ryde. So maybe they could connect! He is caging it so will have wheels

michele
    Knees to the breeze!

Our Mods so far:
    Spyderpops Bump Skid & Missing Belt Guard
    Grip Buddies
    Baker Built AirWings
    GloRyder Wheel Lights (Remote Control - on order)
    BajaRon Anti-Sway bar
    John's Seal FloorBoards
    Vanity plates "3Five" - since we bought it for our 35th wedding anniv!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brew crew View Post
    My hubby will be staying back because we currently have one ryde. So maybe they could connect! He is caging it so will have wheels

michele
    Love to have you on the ride. You will be fine each year we have new riders and everyone loves the ride. We will take good care of you. Hubbie...... well he could ride BI**H behind one of the guys on one of the other rides that day or I am sure he will be able to find plenty of others to visit with and have fun. I will add you to the list. Welcome aboard.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

So looking forward to the ride. Evi, can't wait to meet you. Are you still counting the days til we ride?
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pigtails View Post
    So looking forward to the ride. Evi, can't wait to meet you. Are you still counting the days til we ride?
    I am counting down the days!! Can't wait. The Twysted Systers Ryde, we will have fun!!!!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

You do have me on the list, yes???? And, what is this word 'slow'? LOL!! Zoom Zoom

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ladies ride

Sounds Great, count me in. Now I get to shop for a "shiny" jacket - Bonus!!

I have room for an additional ryder if someone wants to join me.