Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    If I bring you another bracelet, will that get me out of riding b***h?
    No braclet needed. You only have to ride b***h if your bike is in the shop again. But then again you surely could find a nice person to let you ride theirs or else make Len give you a loaner. We WANT you on the ride.

SpyderLady

pitbull

O boy..... Hadn't been on this thread yet......... And I'm closing my eyes to this one, something tells me I don't want to know what's happing on this one...... I'm out of here before I get suckered into signing things AGAIN! Omg!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    O boy..... Hadn't been on this thread yet......... And I'm closing my eyes to this one, something tells me I don't want to know what's happing on this one...... I'm out of here before I get suckered into signing things AGAIN! Omg!
    Careful Len, I have pictures of that!

Spyder Garage

And the afore said physical evidence...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Faran I love those little gals. Bj

Spyder Garage

I can't wait!! 96 days until the New Adventure of Spyderfest!!! YEAH

Spyder Garage

Went on a ride yesterday with Evi. Working on getting our signals straight for the ladies ride. Was so great to be out in January riding in 60+ weather

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Went on a ride yesterday with Evi. Working on getting our signals straight for the ladies ride. Was so great to be out in January riding in 60+ weather
    It was a great ride!!! Thanks for all the twists and turns yesterday. It was a wonderful day!!

Just want to know when you are going to share some venom with me?!?! The real stuff not the mini ones!!!

Spyder Garage

Can't wait for SpyderFest!!! And the Twysted Systers Ladies Ryde!!!!

Brr..... this midwest cold weather is getting to me!

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just can't wait to get my license and be able to drive myself!!! Please let me pass that test!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Just can't wait to get my license and be able to drive myself!!! Please let me pass that test!!!
    Prayers to you. So when us this scheduled for. Need o know so I can stay off roads. LOL

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Prayers to you. So when us this scheduled for. Need o know so I can stay off roads. LOL
    "KMA!!!"""

Love you!!

Joanie

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Careful Len, I have pictures of that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    And the afore said physical evidence...
    Easy girls....... I have a small hand in what gets printed and handed out at the event..... Never know what we might brand this year lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Easy girls....... I have a small hand in what gets printed and handed out at the event..... Never know what we might brand this year lol
    Hmmm... who is typing the book and who knows the printer....

OK Len, I don't have any pictures from last year.....but I am sure that someone would gladly provide them to me!!!! LOL

I won't do it, but it would be funny!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    You won't have any problems passing it. I did it a couple of weeks after I got my spyder last November, but I was worried about it too..out of my comfort zone, now I just need to practice more. When are you going for it?

Spyder Garage

Default ladies ride

I am in!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ckiblue View Post
    You won't have any problems passing it. I did it a couple of weeks after I got my spyder last November, but I was worried about it too..out of my comfort zone, now I just need to practice more. When are you going for it?
    Don't know. I have to go taken my written test to get the permit, then I can drive on the roads. I need to take the book and read it. Just things are so crazy getting ready for SpyderFest, Kev's middle son leaves for the Marine's on the 9th. Just need to make time!!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

Ladies, I am excited about our ride even more. I actually rode the route (unfortunately in a truck) Saturday after the MOGANG meeting on Spyderfest. I will post more as each week goes by, but it is great. We will mostly be on the famous Route 66. I have found a pace for lunch at a small family owned restaurant that has been in business for 34 years. They are excited to have us. More later!!!

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Ladies, I am excited about our ride even more. I actually rode the route (unfortunately in a truck) Saturday after the MOGANG meeting on Spyderfest. I will post more as each week goes by, but it is great. We will mostly be on the famous Route 66. I have found a pace for lunch at a small family owned restaurant that has been in business for 34 years. They are excited to have us. More later!!!

Knew we could count on you to make this ryde awesome. Thanks, Linda. Can't wait to go on it!! And I loved the ryde last year in spite of the rain. LOL

Spyder Garage

I don't know if that's fair Let me get a good understanding. If I want to ride with my wife on the back of the bike I need a wig, a bra, makeup or the
    option is walking around waiting for you guys to come back. Are you going to have a section for men who are biting their nails. as there wifes are on the bikes
    Drinks may easy the stress a little. I will never take ownership to this post. If I do, it will be a long ride back to New Jersey.
    Last edited by Champagne; 02-04-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    I don't know if that's fair Let me get a good understanding. If I want to ride with my wife on the back of the bike I need a wig, a bra, makeup or the
    option is walking around waiting for you guys to come back. Are you going to have a section for men who are biting their nails. as there wifes are on the bikes
    Drinks may easy the stress a little. I will never take ownership to this post. If I do, it will be a long ride back to New Jersey.
    Guess you will have a long ride back since you posted and the post has your name on it. Once on here and the world knows, no taking it back

Well.... let's see... if you want to be with your wife and the LADIES.... the equipment is not a bad deal considering there will be other rides on the same day and you would then have to ride BI**H behind one of the guys. Seems to me either way you will be dressing like a lady.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

You forgot the twinkly shirt!
    SpyderLady, think we were posting at the same time. I like your reply better!
    Last edited by Yazz; 02-04-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...

Spyder Garage

Guess you will have a long ride back since you posted and the post has your name on it. Once on here and the world knows, no taking it back

Well.... let's see... if you want to be with your wife and the LADIES.... the equipment is not a bad deal considering there will be other rides on the same day and you would then have to ride BI**H behind one of the guys. Seems to me either way you will be dressing like a lady.

May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
    I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
    Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..
    as they say in China C'mom thank you.

PS. that is not the picture of my bike. my bike is yellow RS
    Last edited by Champagne; 02-05-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

I can see it now, hotel parking lots full of men slowly pacing back an forth, waiting on their wife's to bring their baby home.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

May I make a little suggestion. For the men who want to ride with there wifes. They must be a passenger if you want to drive they must dressed up as a woman.
    I think that is fair. As of my wife, seeing this post. I am not too worried about that. So no one mentions it. It is no problem, I will have a nice ride back home.
    Just encase someone want to mention it. I am Chinese an i have a yellow spider. I was telling the other guys. we was talking about this how understanding and sweet what a great bunch of ladies an how they are about sharing the lady's ride. So you don't have a 100 men at the hotel eating popcorn. Can I tell you, I just love my spyder family.

No need to hang out at the hotel. Lots to see, people to meet, and things buy at Vendors Village and Pitbull PowerSports. Very easy way to burn some down time.

If you would take a vote. You, maybe surprised on how many women want their husbands to ride bi**h..
    as they say in China C'mom thank you.

PS. that is not the picture of my bike. my bike is yellow RS
    This is a Ladies only ride. If you want to participate, you have to look like one.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...