Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Count me in on this one too! Last year spydie was throwing codes and I spend the day at the dealer getting an oil pressure switch replaced instead of the ladies ryde.

Spyder Garage

Cool Count Me In On The Fun

This is my first Spyderfest and I am so looking forward to the fun. So please count me in for this ride. Thanks to all of you "Mo Ryder's." for all the work you do.

Janie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydermedicrn View Post
    It would be GREAT if we were able to know the route (time frame) before the ride (even before getting there). I know last year, I couldn't go because I had made plans to ride with my group (guys) and no one I spoke with seemed to know how long the ladies ride was going to be. It doesn't have to be exact times but the time frame of the ride would be good to know before hand and really help us "planners" out
    Trust us we understand. Very ODC when it comes to stuff like this. I can't give tooooo much away at this time or our thread would drop to the very bottom. More will be announced as it becomes ready.

To help you the ladies ride will be on Thursday, April 25. All rides leave out around the same time so you will have to decide when you see the rides which you want to do. There will be rides Thursday and Friday (ladies only on Thursday). Hoping this helps.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Well, ya know, The Girls of CowTown set the bar pretty high as far as fashion goes. Don't know if I could beat them for feminity.

The least the other gender should wear is lipstick and a sparkly shirt.

Looking forward to riding with y'all again, and will remember to bring more rubber gloves this year...
    Good start to our list:

Lipstick and Sparkly Shirt

Ladies the reference to rubber gloves was because we got caught in a down pour the last part of our ride last year and several people were unprepared. Me I have a pair of kitchen latex gloves I keep with my rain gear. Of course you know what color they are.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GI Jane View Post
    Count me in! Last year's ride was awesome. Boots, are you going to do this one also. I need my "partner in crime".

If the "other" gender wants to participate they definitely have to show up in drag like last year.

Anyone who wants to go 2 up can ride behind me.
    Great to hear you will be attending again!! Can't wait to renew ole friendships.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    Hmm...like any of these?!
    Perfect, how do we use them or get Lamont to give them to us for a while.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Count me in on this one too! Last year spydie was throwing codes and I spend the day at the dealer getting an oil pressure switch replaced instead of the ladies ryde.
    Won't happen this year even if you have to ride "B**CH" or should I say passenger. Just let us know if you or anyone gets stuck like that this year and we will make sure there is a shuttle to get the ladies to the starting point. (At least I hope we will have a shuttle)
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 01-09-2013 at 05:13 PM.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default Evi our Photographer and main Tail Gunner

Ladies,

We will have our very own photographer for our ride, plus Evi is a very good ryder, well lit up, and has agreed to be our primary tail gunner helping me out. I have other road captains that will have duties during the ride, but Evi will be very important to us. Please welcome Evi to the ride when we start off.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default COUNT ME IN......

I can't go to Spyderfest and not do Twisted Sister Ride... Count me in.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Won't happen this year even if you have to ride "B**CH" or should I say passenger. Just let us know if you or anyone gets stuck like that this year and we will make sure there is a shuttle to get the ladies to the starting point. (At least I hope we will have a shuttle)
    Linda, Pete and I are trailering the spyder to Ozark so we'll have our truck available. I plan to go on the ladies' ride (I'll bum a ride as well), so should be able to transport 3 or 4 others as well...

Spyder Garage

I'm willing to give it a try, my first spyderfest too, plus still getting the hang of driving it, but have plenty of time to practice up....If my hubby can find someone else to hang out with, so I can ride my bike with you twysted sisters...he's quite a talker any suggested buddy for him?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ckiblue View Post
    I'm willing to give it a try, my first spyderfest too, plus still getting the hang of driving it, but have plenty of time to practice up....If my hubby can find someone else to hang out with, so I can ride my bike with you twysted sisters...he's quite a talker any suggested buddy for him?
    Oh he will have no problem finding someone to talk to. Please do not worry about your riding, several ladies last year had never been on a back road, let along one with curves. The ladies did great and we had a great time ( bit wet, but great none the less)

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Oh he will have no problem finding someone to talk to. Please do not worry about your riding, several ladies last year had never been on a back road, let along one with curves. The ladies did great and we had a great time ( bit wet, but great none the less)
    Thats good, back roads and curves I practice on, so no problems there...can't waitwhat day do you plan on doing the ride?

Spyder Garage

Ladies, look at what Faran got added for us. Thank you so much Faran. Absolutely love them.

SpyderLady

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Ladies, look at what Faran got added for us. Thank you so much Faran. Absolutely love them.

Thanks goes to Lamont for giving us ladies our own smilies! All I did was find a few we liked.

Spyder Garage

Ladies,

We will have our very own photographer for our ride, plus Evi is a very good ryder, well lit up, and has agreed to be our primary tail gunner helping me out. I have other road captains that will have duties during the ride, but Evi will be very important to us. Please welcome Evi to the ride when we start off.
    Thanks SpyderLady!! Although I have ridden a lot, the will be first with ladies. Hope you enjoy my pictures!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Faran and Lamont!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just need wine glasses now!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LADIES RIDE

COUNT ME IN FOR THE RIDE.SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST.WHERE IS THE MAIN GATHERING GOING TO BE ? THANKYOU,BOOTS

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    COUNT ME IN FOR THE RIDE.SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST.WHERE IS THE MAIN GATHERING GOING TO BE ? THANKYOU,BOOTS
    Boots we don't have all if the details completed yet, as soon as we do more information will be posted:-)

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Boots's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Trust us we understand. Very ODC when it comes to stuff like this. I can't give tooooo much away at this time or our thread would drop to the very bottom. More will be announced as it becomes ready.

To help you the ladies ride will be on Thursday, April 25. All rides leave out around the same time so you will have to decide when you see the rides which you want to do. There will be rides Thursday and Friday (ladies only on Thursday). Hoping this helps.
    Count me in on the ladies ride.I had a blast on the ride last year.Boots

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Count me in on the ladies ride.I had a blast on the ride last year.Boots
    Boots, looking forward to seeing you again. Ladies WILL have fun. We are going to have to show Evi how the ladies rock, roll, and ride

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

This is my first spyderfest, after reading the posts, I'm guessing this ryde is not to be missed...so add one more please!

Spyder Garage

Boots, looking forward to seeing you again. Ladies WILL have fun. We are going to have to show Evi how the ladies rock, roll, and ride
    I am so looking forward to this ryde!!! I am sure it will be a new adventure for me!!!! See you all at SpyderFest!!! Can't wait!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If I bring you another bracelet, will that get me out of riding b***h?