Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest "Twisted Sisters Ladies Ride" - to Prescious Moments Chapel

First of all all ladies are welcome on this ride. If you passenger behind someone and still want to be with the ladies.... just show up at starting point and I KNOW there are many who will welcome you as a passenger.

Second, the Twisted Sisters (Joanie -Pyrolady and Linda -SpyderLady) may add a little more to our ride name (soon you will understand)

Third, just like last year if we have any other gender who REALLY want to ride with us, they are welcome. There are just a few requirements to be on this ride. Ladies, help me here... what requirements should there be. This thread will be updated as reasonable suggestions come in.

Fourth..... Stay tuned, we will be adding more information as it be comes available. This WILL be a great ride.... twisties, scenery, etc. The ride will definitely be . Last year one of the rides had 70 bikes on it. Come on ladies, I KNOW we can beat that

REQUIREMENTS FOR OTHERS JOINING LADIES RIDE:

Lipstick and blush
    Sparkley shirt or coat (in case it is cold)
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 01-09-2013 at 05:10 PM.

SpyderLady

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Linda - I'm in! I didn't get to go on last year's ride, but it was definitely a treat to see all the ladies lined up to go. Even the extra-special "ladies" . Although they did flaunt their stuff a little much for my taste. LOL.

IMG_1380.jpg

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds great....Twisted Sisters sounds like a fun ride....the area around Ozark has some really good roads.....looking forward to the Ladies ride

Faran...the pic brings back funny memories and a smile on my face...thanks
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 01-08-2013 at 10:49 AM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Twisted sister ride

I may not be ready to ride by myself--I am a newbie--, but I will try to hitch a ride. It will be fun. And where will we eat. That's an important aspect for spyder riders. LOL.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Count me in!

We ride the twisted sisters (335,336,337) here in Texas, am looking forward to a ride in the Mo. Hills

Spyder Garage

Default Hmmm might be just a tad to much for me!!!!

My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It should be great fun. Ladies ryding together and to a fun place like Precious Moments. Wow! The roads are great. Come one come all. Let's show the other rydes how to do it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeejane View Post
    I may not be ready to ride by myself--I am a newbie--, but I will try to hitch a ride. It will be fun. And where will we eat. That's an important aspect for spyder riders. LOL.
    Jane, not an issue. You know one of the ladies will let you passenger. Right now Tonya has dibs behind me unless they get their bike in time, otherwise you are more than welcome. Definitely need your photographer skills on this ride.

Now with regards to food, come on give us time...... just received the route in an email and have not had time to look at it, nor to ride it. Trust me there will be FOOD along the way

Just wanting to keep the ladies geared for Spyderfest and the Twisted Sisters!!!! Just remember we warned everyone.... This will be the best ride and the MOST fun.

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default the route

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Jane, not an issue. You know one of the ladies will let you passenger. Right now Tonya has dibs behind me unless they get their bike in time, otherwise you are more than welcome. Definitely need your photographer skills on this ride.

Now with regards to food, come on give us time...... just received the route in an email and have not had time to look at it, nor to ride it. Trust me there will be FOOD along the way

Just wanting to keep the ladies geared for Spyderfest and the Twisted Sisters!!!! Just remember we warned everyone.... This will be the best ride and the MOST fun.
    It would be GREAT if we were able to know the route (time frame) before the ride (even before getting there). I know last year, I couldn't go because I had made plans to ride with my group (guys) and no one I spoke with seemed to know how long the ladies ride was going to be. It doesn't have to be exact times but the time frame of the ride would be good to know before hand and really help us "planners" out

Spyder Garage

First of all all ladies are welcome on this ride. If you passenger behind someone and still want to be with the ladies.... just show up at starting point and I KNOW there are many who will welcome you as a passenger.

Second, the Twisted Sisters (Joanie -Pyrolady and Linda -SpyderLady) may add a little more to our ride name (soon you will understand)

Third, just like last year if we have any other gender who REALLY want to ride with us, they are welcome. There are just a few requirements to be on this ride. Ladies, help me here... what requirements should there be. This thread will be updated as reasonable suggestions come in.

Fourth..... Stay tuned, we will be adding more information as it be comes available. This WILL be a great ride.... twisties, scenery, etc. The ride will definitely be . Last year one of the rides had 70 bikes on it. Come on ladies, I KNOW we can beat that
    Count me in, wherever you want to take us----Last year the ride was awesome, even with the rain, so I am sure you will make it great again! And I liked last year's requirements---you gotta look the part if you want to ride with the ladies. Or at least be able to "speak woman" as my husband is known to say!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeejane View Post
    I had only been riding my Spyder a couple of months when I went on last year's ride. These ladies that lead us make it doable for all levels of skill and they make sure you are handling things. You still have some time to keep practicing before Spyderfest, so don't count yourself out yet!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ladies ride sound great to me. This will be the first Spyder event I am attending on my bike. We usually ride 2 up on the Spyder. I'm hoping we can ride our own bikes up there so I can do the Ladies ride and leave Schnauzer to ride on his own.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Count Me In

This will be my 1st Spyderfest and of course..I want to hang with the twisted Sisters..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by I2BZ2W8 View Post
    This will be my 1st Spyderfest and of course..I want to hang with the twisted Sisters..
    Also my first Spyderfest and y'all can count me in on this Twisted Sisters ride.

Maybe it should be Twysted Sisters?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    Flamingo Babe!! Thanks for the reminder. I wasn't there to see but heard all about it!!!
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

"Twisted Sister" does that mean we are "contortionists"??

Just asking.... might need some venom for that one!!

Oh yeah.. for those of you wondering about "venom"!!! That is one of those things yet to come!!

Let's knock the "boys" out of the park this year!!!

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Ladies....need your comments on what the other gender needs to dress like in order to go on "the ladies ride"

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bxntrk View Post
    Also my first Spyderfest and y'all can count me in on this Twisted Sisters ride.

Maybe it should be Twysted Sisters?
    Yes. Needs to be changed to Twysted sisters. Thank you for catching that. Just a hint....Joanie and I refer to ourselves as to the Twysted sisters..... You will see why at Spyderfest!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Ladies....need your comments on what the other gender needs to dress like in order to go on "the ladies ride"
    Well, ya know, The Girls of CowTown set the bar pretty high as far as fashion goes. Don't know if I could beat them for feminity.

The least the other gender should wear is lipstick and a sparkly shirt.

Looking forward to riding with y'all again, and will remember to bring more rubber gloves this year...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Well, ya know, The Girls of CowTown set the bar pretty high as far as fashion goes. Don't know if I could beat them for feminity.

The least the other gender should wear is lipstick and a sparkly shirt.
    Looking forward to the ride!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Yes. Needs to be changed to Twysted sisters. Thank you for catching that. Just a hint....Joanie and I refer to ourselves as to the Twysted sisters..... You will see why at Spyderfest!!!
    If were going to do one, what about both

Twysted Systers

Do we think we could get LaMont to create our own little dancing icon?!?!?!

Joanie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I haven't any experience with previous 'fests, but as to how the "other gender" could qualify for the Systers ryde, I think, in addition to lipstick, we should be able to discern some blush on the cheeks!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Count me in! Last year's ride was awesome. Boots, are you going to do this one also. I need my "partner in crime".

If the "other" gender wants to participate they definitely have to show up in drag like last year.

Anyone who wants to go 2 up can ride behind me.
    Happy Spyder Owner

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    If were going to do one, what about both

Twysted Systers

Do we think we could get LaMont to create our own little dancing icon?!?!?!
    Hmm...like any of these?! dance-girl2-smiley.gifdance-girl3-smiley.gifdance-veild-smiley.gif