Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

How many from Arkansas are going and when?
    we are staying in Branson it is only an hour drive.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansans to Spyderfest

I'll be there! I've already seen threads that have these folks coming too:

-SpyderPops and hopefully Mrs. SpyderPops (of course!)
    -FarmBoy and Juliette
    -The Colclasures from central Arkansas
    -Cruzr Joe and his wife
    It's gonna be fun!

Spyder Garage

The wife and I plane on leaving the morning of the 24th. May get board and go the 23rd. Google says we are about 4.5 to 5 hours away.
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Default Leaving April 23

Four of us (two RTs) (Joe, Sheila, Roy & Kathy) will be heading out early morning on Tuesday the 23rd. Leaving from Bryant all who would dare ride with us are welcome, we can start the party enroute.

Jplouch@stephensgroup.com

501 580-5595

give us a holler

cruzr joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Four of us (two RTs) (Joe, Sheila, Roy & Kathy) will be heading out early morning on Tuesday the 23rd. Leaving from Bryant all who would dare ride with us are welcome, we can start the party enroute.

501 580-5595

give us a holler

cruzr joe
    Still to far way for me to say for shur but if we leave on the 23, I will let you know when time gets nearer. Like to ride in with you all, will be going threw Briant anyway from Malvern
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

We will be in Branson on the 21 and heading back on the 27 April.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Still to far way for me to say for shur but if we leave on the 23, I will let you know when time gets nearer. Like to ride in with you all, will be going threw Briant anyway from Malvern

farmboy, we look forward to meeting you and hope we can travel together, I will be pulling a trailer behind my Spyder, so i hope i dont slow anyone down.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I'm coming in from Rogers, Ar. Just went over to Springfield this weekend to visit Bass Pro and drove around looking at motels. Found one in Ozark called America Inn Ozark for the same rate I had in Springfield so I made a reservation there.

Spyder Garage

Default Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    I'll be there! I've already seen threads that have these folks coming too:

-SpyderPops and hopefully Mrs. SpyderPops (of course!)
    -FarmBoy and Juliette
    -The Colclasures from central Arkansas
    -Cruzr Joe and his wife
    It's gonna be fun!
    Would Judy and I count? As we will be camping before Spyderfest in Arkansas?
    Last edited by rcdurango; 01-28-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    Would Judy and I count? As we will be camping before Spyderfest in Arkansas?
    We'd be glad to count you as honorary Arkansans!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    We'd be glad to count you as honorary Arkansans!
    I accept! Looks like I'm going to get to color in that Arkansas on my map.
    Last edited by rcdurango; 01-29-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Dennis

I'm new to this site....but I bought spyder RT Lim on 1/11/2012 glad to see that are some others here in central Arkansas I live in Sherwood.....Thank you

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis62 View Post
    I'm new to this site....but I bought spyder RT Lim on 1/11/2012 glad to see that are some others here in central Arkansas I live in Sherwood.....Thank you
    Dennis

My cell number is 580-5595

My wife and i love to ride, give us a holler before any weekend and maybe we can hook up and ride.

Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

Spyder Garage

Default arkansas

Lynn and Tom (Gunk and Pudge) will arrive 4/23 staying at the Super 8

Spyder Garage

I will see all of you there. I will be at spyderpops on the 24 April.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    I will see all of you there. I will be at spyderpops on the 24 April.
    Spyderpops will be at Spyderfest on April 24th.

Cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Gunk and Pudge from Hot Springs Village. Departing on 4/23 staying at the super 8

Lynn and Tom

Spyder Garage

Allright all y'all who said you were going to Spyderfest...We need you to chime in on the thread below and let us know what you can contribute to our Arkansas basket for the charity auction. Who's gonna help make this an awesome basket?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...abe-attendees)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool ARKANSANS TO SPYDERFEST

The peters gang is planing to go...little far out....but Dennis & Laura are planning to go have a 2012 spyder lim white

looking for a good ride!!!!!

Dennis Peters

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Basket

I am planning to get a Hunting knife from www.littlebearforge.com to put in the basket if it is appropriate.....

Dennis

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Spyder fest

I'm originally from Conway, Arkansas but live in Kentucky now. I will be in hog heaven April 22nd visiting family. I'm leaving for spyderfest on the 24th and would like to ride up with a few other Ryder's if possible. Here is my email if anyone is interested in letting me tag along. sir_randall22@yahoo.com

Spyder Garage

OK

Lets make a list of who is riding in the crazy caravan from Central Little Rock Area to Spyderfest early Morning Tuesday April 23, 2013

Joe & Sheila (Cruzr Joe)

Roy & Kathy (Handyluke)

Farmboy & The Missus

Any others care to join this illicit group???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkandpudge View Post
    Lynn and Tom (Gunk and Pudge) will arrive 4/23 staying at the Super 8

You guys almost have to pass right by us enroute to Spyderfest on the 23rd, how about joining our caravan???

cruzr Joe

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    You guys almost have to pass right by us enroute to Spyderfest on the 23rd, how about joining our caravan???

cruzr Joe

what route are you taking, what time are you leaving. I was planning on leaving 7:30-8:00 am on the 23rd. Routes 7n and 65n

Tom

Spyder Garage

Default Arkansas

Pretty close

We plan on leaving around 7 ish, on the 23rd, 430 to 40 to 65 and on to Springfield, it would be nice if a couple of us could have lunch some day soon before we leave and see if we can coordinate our trip, it is safer and more fun if several travel together.

Cruzr Joe

501 580-5595

Let us know