Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spyderfest 2013

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

OK!!!!!Spyderfest has been set so who's going and where you thinking of staying. weigh in, times a wastin'

Reservations need to be made!!!

Hope to see everyone there!!!
    ​KMORT44

Spyder Garage

Planning on the 23rd, Super 8.

john

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Leaving the 20th. Riding to Kansas and Oklahoma before Spyderfest. Staying at comfort inn.

Spyder Garage

Talked to Motor Jim today and I believe "he's in" still working on Hotel plans

PM'd Trickie Dick last night and found out he's going and staying at the Best Western

I'm going and staying at the Best Western as it stands now.

Anybody else?
    ​KMORT44

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Come on Indiana spyderlovers, make your reservations and go. This is THE spyder event of the year. (at least until the owners meeting) There will be 700-800 spyders there and it will be fun.
    Lets set up a caravan to go down. Most of us are going in on Tuesday, 4/23. It starts the next morning. Believe me, you need to make your lodging reservations now. It will fill up. One of the reasons they moved it from Cuba, was the lack of lodging for everyone.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Default 1000 Spyders

The way I figure it we should easily be able to get 1000 Spyders at Spyderfest 2013. Pitbull Powersports is going to be ready for us So no limit on the number of Spyders and ryders that can go! Do I think that Spyderfest is the premier event of the year?
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Registration completed. Reservations at Best Western are in. Swimmin' pool and rock stars.

Spyder Garage

Going down early & staying at Comfort Inn. Can't wait to see old friends & meet new ones.

Change of plans. Staying at the EconoLodge.
    Last edited by dick574; 04-14-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default WE ARE GOING!!

Toysinattic and I are ready to go. We are going to stay at the best westrn on the 24th to the 28. The night before we are going to stop at Rollo. I don't think I can manage a 9-10 hour ride in one day.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    Toysinattic and I are ready to go. We are going to stay at the best westrn on the 24th to the 28. The night before we are going to stop at Rollo. I don't think I can manage a 9-10 hour ride in one day.
    Sounds good. I think a bunch of us are planning on riding down together on the 23rd. You are more than welcome to ride with us and go as far as you want. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

I'll be ryding out from Greenwood the morning of the 23rd. staying at the koa in Springfield unless they come up with something better.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

I'll see y'all when you get there. I finalized up the route and plans tonight. We should be getting into Springfield on the evening of the 20th. We have a few days planned before spyderfest to explore Kansas and Oklahoma. Going to be a good time this year . . . As always.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by serf View Post
    I'll be ryding out from Greenwood the morning of the 23rd. staying at the koa in Springfield unless they come up with something better.
    You are welcome to ride along with us leaving the 23rd. We can plan on meet on I70 west of Indy that morning. The more the merrier.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default Debating

A friend and I are debating this trip...
    I am debating cost of trip vs. money that can go towards upgrades...
    He is debating how long he really wants to ride... 9hrs is no fun... i told him we can break it up into sections... we can even go through St. Louis... Drive to Effingham.. spend an hour or two... then drive to St. Louis... spend the night even. Then first thing hit the stretch down to Ozarks!! of course stop and get breakfast along the way...

so many decisions!!

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

Working out logistics on going!
    As an FYI... a good and easy place to meet on the Westside is the cellphone lot at the airport.....lots of room with quick and easy access to highway. Just need a meet-up time.

-Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Come on Indiana spyderlovers, make your reservations and go. This is THE spyder event of the year. (at least until the owners meeting) There will be 700-800 spyders there and it will be fun.
    Lets set up a caravan to go down. Most of us are going in on Tuesday, 4/23. It starts the next morning. Believe me, you need to make your lodging reservations now. It will fill up. One of the reasons they moved it from Cuba, was the lack of lodging for everyone.
    Come on and join the convoy it maybe 30 spyder 40 or 50 people. We are going to have a great time you are meeting fellow spyder Ryder's from different state before we get to Spyderfest. Yes 9 hours is a long day but we are going to break it up have a late lunch at Mo Hick fellowship with some spyder Ryder's NY,NJ,PA,OH, come on Indiana Trickie Dick is our lead man for Indiana. I am going to answer this post before someone put it out there in Indiana
    where are all the Spyder at. On the 23, of April they are on I70 going to Spyderfest.
    if people are amaze at seeing 1 think about what they going to say when they see all these spyder on I70 different styles colors. license plates from different States and woman drivers
    this is the group ride of year
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderFun View Post
    Working out logistics on going!
    As an FYI... a good and easy place to meet on the Westside is the cellphone lot at the airport.....lots of room with quick and easy access to highway. Just need a meet-up time.

-Mike
    Hope you can make it.
    Right now the plan is to meet at the Love's Truck Stop at exit 59, I70 West of Indy on Tuesday morning around 10:00-10:30. As the time grows closer we can get a head count. Champagne's east coast party is spending the previous night in Columbus and scheduled to leave there at 7:00. We think 10:30 is a reasonable time to meet. We do need to be ready to go when they show up and gas up.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Wink

Hope you can make it.
    Right now the plan is to meet at the Love's Truck Stop at exit 59, I70 West of Indy on Tuesday morning around 10:00-10:30. As the time grows closer we can get a head count. Champagne's east coast party is spending the previous night in Columbus and scheduled to leave there at 7:00. We think 10:30 is a reasonable time to meet. We do need to be ready to go when they show up and gas up.

Looks like I'm in! Staying at the Baymont Inns & Suites.

Dick seeing how we are neighbors (Carmel & Fishers) we can ride to the meet up together along with any other "North Siders".

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderFun View Post
    Looks like I'm in! Staying at the Baymont Inns & Suites.

Dick seeing how we are neighbors (Carmel & Fishers) we can ride to the meet up together along with any other "North Siders".
    Absolutely, I'm on your way. I'm meeting a couple of people at my house that morning. I'll PM you my address and we can all go together.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default I'm signed up and ready to roll!

Not sure I'll have my Spyder by then (I hope I do!) but if not, I'll be on two wheels. Or, someother mode of transportation. I'll know more as we get closer.

I'm Mike's (Spyder Fun) friend and we'll be in the caravan leaving Tuesday morning.

Jerry

2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry I'm missing the group ride but...

I'll be at Spyderfest on Friday about noon.
    Dick...I've got your cell and I'll call you then to catch up.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Not sure I'll have my Spyder by then (I hope I do!) but if not, I'll be on two wheels. Or, someother mode of transportation. I'll know more as we get closer.

I'm Mike's (Spyder Fun) friend and we'll be in the caravan leaving Tuesday morning.

Jerry

Spyder or not, please join us for the trip over. If you're on the north or northeast, you are welcome to join us at my house for the ride to the rendezvous on I70. I live in southwest Carmel at the 96th and Ditch area.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default Coming from Zionsville.

Spyder or not, please join us for the trip over. If you're on the north or northeast, you are welcome to join us at my house for the ride to the rendezvous on I70. I live in southwest Carmel at the 96th and Ditch area.

Thanks for the invite. I know the area well and will be there, ready to go.

Jerry
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default spyderfest

Will be leaveing Victoria Tx. 23 of April plan to arrive on the 24 mid morning if all go well.
    I will be going on 35 north to Dallas.Hope to meet some spyder riders going in that direction.
    Homer Hill

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    Thanks for the invite. I know the area well and will be there, ready to go.

Jerry
    The rule is the "New Guy" has to bring doughnuts! LOL

-Mike
    <Sent using Tapatalk>