Thread: SpyderFest 2013

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2013

Does anybody plan on attending Spyderfest 2103 in Ozark, MO?

I plan on attending and would like to meet up with other riders along the route.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Check out the official thread. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ril-24-28-2013

It's actually in Springfield -or at least the lodging is.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bxntrk View Post
    Check out the official thread. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ril-24-28-2013

It's actually in Springfield -or at least the lodging is.

Actually just a few minutes/miles down the road... Going to be fun having all the lodging within walking distance...last year was our first Spyderfest, and there were a lot of hours spent chatting & yakking in the hotel parking lots!!
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pman2011 View Post
    Does anybody plan on attending Spyderfest 2103 in Ozark, MO?

I plan on attending and would like to meet up with other riders along the route.
    I plan on attending...have registered and have reservations at Comfort Inn. However, I'll most likely leave on Friday 19 Apr to visit my sister in So Pittsburg TN and then leave TN for Springfield MO early Tuesday, 23 Apr. I'm sure there will be a bunch of folks from Northern VA or Maryland going to Spyderfest whose traveling plans may be more in line with your traveling plans.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    Actually just a few minutes/miles down the road... Going to be fun having all the lodging within walking distance...last year was our first Spyderfest, and there were a lot of hours spent chatting & yakking in the hotel parking lots!!
    By the map, Battlefield is in the eastern aero of Springfield. But whatever, that's where I'll be.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

On the fence... gotta think about it (but not for too long, of course!)
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013

I'm registered, and booked at the Best Western. I'm allowing two days to get there, but will be going to Winston Salem to pick up someone. So I will probably leave here around Sunday. Perhaps we will meet on the road!
    Doug
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I know I'm not in VA but, the MD riders seem to be quiet. I've registered and booked (at the Days Inn). My plan is to get there on the 23rd.
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2013

I want to go but don't think I can ride that far...so I may see if I can trailer my trike...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    I plan on attending...have registered and have reservations at Comfort Inn. However, I'll most likely leave on Friday 19 Apr to visit my sister in So Pittsburg TN and then leave TN for Springfield MO early Tuesday, 23 Apr. I'm sure there will be a bunch of folks from Northern VA or Maryland going to Spyderfest whose traveling plans may be more in line with your traveling plans.
    I'd really like to make the journey to Spyderfest ryding with fellow Virginia Spyder Ryder's. So, with that in mind, I've changed my plans and now will visit my sister on the way home from MO. I cannot make the almost 1000 mile trip without stopping for at least one night along the way. I have reservations at the Comfort Inn starting on Tuesday, 23 Apr, so I'm open to leaving as early as Sunday but certainly no later than 0 dark 30 on Monday.

I hope to make the Spyder Riders of America, Old Dominion Chapter meeting this Saturday at the Cheesecake Factory in Richmond. Perhaps we can discuss Spyderfest travel plans then.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Spyder Garage

Those of you going, How are you getting there? Interstate vs. secondary roads.

SpyRyd, I am in Short Pump all the time, but of coarse, this weekend, I'll be in Bristol!! Would definately like some info on joining SRA-ODC
    Last edited by BAD RSS; 01-17-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BAD RSS View Post
    Those of you going, How are you getting there? Interstate vs. secondary roads.

SpyRyd, I am in Short Pump all the time, but of coarse, this weekend, I'll be in Bristol!! Would definately like some info on joining SRA-ODC
    Din't know much about SRA-ODC. Started a post Virginia Spyder Ryders with a list of the 10 Virginia folks registered for Spyderfest asking about travel plans and suggested sending me a PM. Peidmontrider sent me a PM and mentioned the SRA-ODC meeting this Saturday. Gonna try to make the meeting to learn more about it and hopefully discuss Spyderfest travel as well.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Fest 2013

Leaving Hot Springs Village Ar the morning of the 23rd. Only two routes to follow, Rt. 7n and then Rt.65n. Booked into the Super 8. See you all there

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'll be leaving early on the 22nd, with a stop at a (cheap) motel when I get tired. Then reaching Springfield MO sometime on the 23rd. As far as route, no clue. Maybe whatever my GPS tells me to take. So far MapQuest and Google Maps have me going different routes. One route thru Nashville and the other thru St. Louis.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest 2013

I have registered and have my hotel....now I'm looking for a trailer...I have a friend from MD who is coming as well..